The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Curious Now, How Much Do You Ask For Your Primed Chamber?

Jeezus @(*()$ Chrast. Well, seeing as how there are at least 102 known copies of it, that seems to be a fair price, especially considering its stats. I certainly wouldn't pay that much for anything in-game, and I don't like sniping in this game, so it's not worth that to me.

Just wait until Detron is accidentally released in the market and removed after half an hour.

And on the next update trade is upgraded to include blueprints.

*Shudders* I honestly feel if they ever make blueprints or weapon components tradeable they'll alter the drop rates for such items to be utterly abysmal. 

Well I have Primed Chamber and I rarely even use the one weapon that I put it on. As much as I don't need my Primed Chamber I need more platinum even less. This specific currency is easily obtainable for me and as useful as credits are to me.

Don't get me started on those easily and readily farm-able mods for I own everything but the non-tradeable and certain warframe powers. If trading was released long ago then maybe I'd part with it for maxed versions of high ranking mods that I have since already obtained of my own accord.

But if I was to trade it now and there were no true limitations as to what I would trade it for then I'd say that I'd trade my Primed Chamber for all of the exclusive weapons that we have had in the past that I have either missed or deemed too time consuming to farm for at the times of their release.

That is what my exclusive sniper rifle bonus damage is worth to me in comparison to what I have already accumulated.

But if I was to trade it now and there were no true limitations as to what I would trade it for then I'd say that I'd trade my Primed Chamber for all of the exclusive weapons that we have had in the past that I have either missed or deemed too time consuming to farm for at the times of their release.

That is what my exclusive sniper rifle bonus damage is worth to me in comparison to what I have already accumulated.

OK, let's say 4 shiny Fast Reload.