Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Honestly, since DE is already around the scanner and all, it would be nice to change Enemy Sense Warframe mod a bit, towards that scanner. I know it's a stretch, I know but!

Right now Enemy Radar Aura mod does the same thing, showing enemies on radar. I would let that has that effect while making Enemy Sense into a "see-through-walls" type of mod, exactly like the Scanner.

Every 3 or so seconds (possibly affected by mod's rank), it would flash up and show all enemies in range (affected by rank), for a moment, even through walls. No radar involved. That way the 2 mods would have a future even Together, and could be a VERY useful mod. I mean just imagine,

if we get a penetrating lanka in the future (i can dream, right?), you would be able to pick off enemies through walls :) Well, if punch through works the way it should that is. Honestly it was a looooong time ago I last used it.

Edited by K_Shiro

Rhino has an enormous shield pool to pull from. Valkyr does not.

"RHINO is the heaviest Warframe, combining offensive and defensive capabilities.

–In-game description

Apparently Rhino's are just fluffy.....Shields must weigh a ton.

Really though,Valkyrs Stats are in line with a few of the other light frames--Banshee, Nekros, Nyx.Except for of course the 5 to 20 times the armor rating.So light frame's can have more armor than medium and heavy,which makes perfect sense....right?

She has lowest shield rating because one of her skills uses shield cap as a damage source,however I don't see why they can't just increase her shields to 75-100 like the other light frame's and drop her armor back to something more inline with them as well,and not break the skill.

Even with armor being near useless,it doesn't make sense for a light frame to have even 1 more point worth of armor than a heavy.

Nice hotfix, I must say. A few things that still come to mind though if I may.

The armour buff was great news for Rhino, Frost and Valkyr, and to Saryn too in some respects. But the rest of the frames still feel way too squishy at times. Let's take my Nyx now for example. From 9 to 14 armour (Vespa helmet). She feels trolled. And so does my Banshee. Volt doesn't seem too pleased either. The low-armoured frames should have gotten a bigger, flat number increase of 40 or 50 to give them at least SOMETHING. Now they just got trolled hard while gaining no benefit from the buff whatsoever.

Thank you for adding Disruption immunity for Nyx ulti and valkyr ulti, they do help their survivability a lot. I am not sure, but does Volt have immunity too? If not, He could use it during his Ulti casting animation as well.

Ripline "fix", well, I'd only ask for one thing to be fixed about Ripline: Could you please make it so that it won't affect people standing on Extraction or activating panels or LS pods, to make people less able to troll. Being able to pull downed players is sometimes a good thing. Also, a downed capture target sometimes stands up after ripline.

Also, I'd still like to see at least some kind of adjustment to te Orokin Void drop rates, Ember Prime and Ember Prime Helmet BP are nearly impossible to get due to number of Paris Prime Grips and such dropping. Also, I have been trying to find an Orthos Prime Blade for 2 months now. Still no luck. Starting to believe they are just a myth anyway. DE, are you really THAT desperate to force players to get Prime Access that you deny them access to Primes without it by making the reward chances astronomically low?

Nice hotfix, I must say. A few things that still come to mind though if I may.

The armour buff was great news for Rhino, Frost and Valkyr, and to Saryn too in some respects. But the rest of the frames still feel way too squishy at times. Let's take my Nyx now for example. From 9 to 14 armour (Vespa helmet). She feels trolled. And so does my Banshee. Volt doesn't seem too pleased either. The low-armoured frames should have gotten a bigger, flat number increase of 40 or 50 to give them at least SOMETHING. Now they just got trolled hard while gaining no benefit from the buff whatsoever.

Thank you for adding Disruption immunity for Nyx ulti and valkyr ulti, they do help their survivability a lot. I am not sure, but does Volt have immunity too? If not, He could use it during his Ulti casting animation as well.

Ripline "fix", well, I'd only ask for one thing to be fixed about Ripline: Could you please make it so that it won't affect people standing on Extraction or activating panels or LS pods, to make people less able to troll. Being able to pull downed players is sometimes a good thing. Also, a downed capture target sometimes stands up after ripline.

Also, I'd still like to see at least some kind of adjustment to te Orokin Void drop rates, Ember Prime and Ember Prime Helmet BP are nearly impossible to get due to number of Paris Prime Grips and such dropping. Also, I have been trying to find an Orthos Prime Blade for 2 months now. Still no luck. Starting to believe they are just a myth anyway. DE, are you really THAT desperate to force players to get Prime Access that you deny them access to Primes without it by making the reward chances astronomically low?

cant agree with that.

the armor given to the other frames than valkyr was to stay balanced, so its really ok.

Ripline is perfect as it is now, if you want to do sth. then increase range.

The droprates are higher than in any other game, you are all just too spoiled i think.

If you look at the wiki, where you drop at highest chance what you want, there is no problem in getting it.

Still great hotfix!

Ripline is perfect as it is now, if you want to do sth. then increase range.

If you look at the wiki, where you drop at highest chance what you want, there is no problem in getting it.

Obviously you haven't been trolled repeatedly by Valkyrs at extract yet?

Also, trust me. I have tried. I have been hunting for my parts ONLY on void missions where they have been dropping, and where their chance has been highest. But no matter how many times I run the missions for the components and blueprints I want they just don't drop. Ever. Either the drop chance in the new loot table is something like 0.1% or they have been conveniently "forgotten". I got my Shadowknight Epic 1, 1.5 and 2.0 easier on bloody Everquest than a piece of a weapon or a warframe the current system here on Warframe.

Edited by SoanoS

Rip Line on a downed player occasionally  pulled the players' "soul" out of their body, allowing them to run around and shoot while being revived. Was hilarious when it happened to you. Being able to pull downed Tenno's bodies to you should be an obvious given, especially if they died to something like fire in a gimped NM mode situation. Pulling people away from Terminals/Extraction I really don't see a problem with. Maybe 1 in 7 Valk's do it to be a $&*^, but most don't and when it happens to me I find it funny.

Stop the bleed damage! I have a 750 shield and I shouldn't be getting killed with it still up! Honestly if you wanna fix the armor 'issue', just end bleed damage all together. The same attack that my shield deflected 60 times just snuck through and i'm sitting at 250 life, now 100, now... just fk bleed damage.

Affinity gain could use a slight boost. It's dismal without a booster and with a booster it feels almost like without having one 2 weeks ago. Boost it a smidge, not asking for much, but doing so a smidge would make most people smile.

Fix being able to sell blueprints that are in progress. Save your support team and your customers the hassle.

Love the game, you have my support ($). Don't go all Jar Jar Binks on us. <3

Edited by Storph