Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Armor changes are good things but i feel the low armored frames buff a bit low. I don't care these things if the armor could work as real defense.

minor advices. Nyx 65 "female excall with the same look" , Trinity 40, Volt 50, Ember 50, Banshee 40

EDT_: Magnus is looks pretty nice :)

Fixed Nyx and Valkyr be

Changes:

Warframe Armor Buff across the board: All Warframes have received a buff to their Armor stat.

Ash: Buffed to 65 (from 50).

Banshee: Buffed to 15 (from 10).

Ember: Buffed to 15, (from 10).

Excalibur: Buffed to 65 (from 50).

Frost: Buffed to 190, (from 150).

Loki: Buffed to 65 (from 50).

Mag: Buffed to 65 (from 50).

Nekros: Buffed to 65 (from 50).

Nova: Buffed to 65 (from 50).

Nyx: Buffed to 15 (from 10).

Rhino: Buffed to 190, (from 150).

Saryn: Buffed to 155, (from 125).

Trinity: Buffed to 15 (from 10).

Valkyr: Buffed to 300 (from 200).

Vauban: Buffed to 50, (from 40).

Volt: Buffed to 15 (from 10).

Fixed Nyx and Valkyr being vulnerable to Procs from Disruptor and others when Absorb or Hysteria are active.

Just for these i love you guys!

I can hear the 'Dual Magnus!' cries already. There's no point releasing a weapon in its singular form any more. Might as well make a single and dual version for the first release and be done with it.

It's an extra 3000 mastery points we all got to get to mastery rank 30 someday somehow.  Imagine all the God tier weapons they'll introduce for mastery level 20+ players, etc.

More armor for Valkyr reallly? right now  Valkyr is invulnerable to damage, stun, stagger and knockdown 90% of the run the 10% is the beginning when you must find energy for Hysteria :)

Rest of it Good Work ;) 890h and stil playing ;)

Remember guys, don't forma or tatter the new pistol, since they will release a dual version in a month.

Also seems like they suddently decided the Lex is not "Magnum" enough anymore and now created a Tenno counterpart.

Much armor!

Well these armor increases seem a little pointless. 10 to 15 or 50 to 65 make no difference what so ever and only seem to serve as some kind of fair play decession because they increased armor on the allready heavier armored frames this way.

Only 4 frames actualy profit from it. Rhino, Saryn, Frost and Valkyr. Those who allready profited from their armor. The rest has no benefit from this.

Also 300 armor on Valkyr will not make much difference to her survival (even though you can now boost it to 450 armor) as long as she has no way to regenerate health and her really weak shield. When your health is down to 45 it will only take like one Grakata bullet more for you to die while your shield is gone in a single blast.

Please consider making Paralysis give her back health in enchange for the shield she uses.

Except for that, good work on the fixes.

Edited by Othergrunty

still no tweaking on damage 2.0 Like status effects with horrible status chance mods?

galatine is still superior and the rest of melee sucks? (damage 2.0 was a perfect chance to buff rest of the melee)

I mean threads are popping everywhere and they all get ignored. I am not flaming for wrong changes, I am simply getting very upset for ignorance and lack of tweaking.

Rebecca, is this a touchy subject or what?

Edited by Aure7

Otherwise nice fixes and new toys, tough this one disturbs me since it felt like feature.

Fixed Valkyr's Rip Line being usable on downed players.

Will let the team know returning this as a feature is desired, there was a bug occurring when this occurred so we shall see.