Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Could someone tell me what happened to Corpus shotgun from livestream 17 ?
http://i.imgur.com/fAkgsVE.jpg

and that trinity armor buff....(15 armor ? really ? despite the fact she looks like the most heavy armored female warframe in game)
I really appreciate all your work but for players who have played 200h+ there is almost nothing to do and leveling new weapons just to grab rank is just boring.

And so, in a cruel twist of irony, these will still be impossible to attain...

The Steam overlay is currently broken for most, if not all, games. It is for me, at least.

Steam Overlay used to be broke for 64-bit during U8. The fix back then was to uncheck 64-bit mode in the launcher settings. But currently for me, it works on both modes.

Steam Overlay used to be broke for 64-bit during U8. The fix back then was to uncheck 64-bit mode in the launcher settings. But currently for me, it works on both modes.

No, I've tried bringing up the overlay in several games, I can't do it. For some reason, since the update today/yesterday, the .exe doesn't even run when I start a game. I tried disabling and re-enabling it in both the individual game Steam settings and the Steam settings menu, it's still broken. I sent a support ticket about it, no response yet.

*Edit* For the sake of being thorough, changing the 32/64-bit option didn't fix it.

*Double edit* None of this seems to matter actually, just logged into Warframe and got the 100 hour play time achievement. So, I guess you don't need to bring up the overlay?

Edited by Ailith

So you buff armor values that Grineer and Corpus totally ignore and status proc to oblivion anyway, only fix one of Valkyr's glaring issues, and about that Ember rework? 

(Might I add that quite a few of the squishier frames getting such a negligible increase...just... why even bother?)

-sigh- 

Watch the XP gain still remain a slow grindy hell like it has been since U11 hit.

At least we get the Shroud helmet, ahhh? Ahhhh?...

I have been waiting for that helmet, so this patch did something right by me at least. Please get to fixing the rest of your game though please DE!

[EDIT] IS IT SAFE TO THROW THE TIGRIS IN THE JUNK PILE?

Edited by Hastur609

Any word on better draw damage / damage numbers on the player hud when firing full auto (soma, grakata, braton, etc)?  The numbers fly all over the place and block visibility.  Could we have an option to disable the draw damage or refine it? 

Perhaps if you have the numbers float to the upper left of the enemy when they have been hit rather than right where the impact of the bullet is?  Especially with large damage numbers (500-700), they can block the enemy completely at certain ranges (think outside maps and t3 void defense) Also, any high hp enemy that is taking a lot of rounds will spout a ton of numbers, it looks messy.  Thanks.

Edited by PROteinxstack

No, I've tried bringing up the overlay in several games, I can't do it. For some reason, since the update today/yesterday, the .exe doesn't even run when I start a game. I tried disabling and re-enabling it in both the individual game Steam settings and the Steam settings menu, it's still broken. I sent a support ticket about it, no response yet.

*Edit* For the sake of being thorough, changing the 32/64-bit option didn't fix it.

*Double edit* None of this seems to matter actually, just logged into Warframe and got the 100 hour play time achievement. So, I guess you don't need to bring up the overlay?

If you can see the achievement pop up in the bottom right corner, I'm pretty sure that requires Steam Overlay to be working.

Maybe your Shift+Tab or whatever you bring it up with isn't working? I don't know. Good luck.

Fixed selections made in Arsenal prior to missions starting not saving after the mission is complete and you return to your Arsenal.
Fixed issue where Arsenal would become inaccessible at times (greyed out).
Fixed Nyx and Valkyr being vulnerable to Procs from Disruptor and others when Absorb or Hysteria are active.

tumblr_mskrbrYBk81r33r0fo1_400.gif

Will let the team know returning this as a feature is desired, there was a bug occurring when this occurred so we shall see.

Please make it return, it is a nice use of a valkyr power. Other than moving around like spiderman...