Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

-Fix Torid and other innate elemental weapons. 

-Adjust values for slash, puncture, impact mods.

-Stop making new weapons             seriously, stop

-Adjust values on status chance mods.

-Adjust damage values on weapons to reflect mastery rank and implied U10 rank

Edited by Seanjuju

Fixed Valkyr's Rip Line being usable on downed players.

Was that really a bad thing? I didn't use Mag's pull 1.0, but IIRC people actually took advantage of being able to pull downed players to get them into a safe spot. I imagine people would make the same use of Valkyr's rip line.

Otherwise, great to see so many updates, and what a beautiful, beautiful heavy pistol...

"Fusion Core Fraud"

What is that supposed to be ?

When trading mods, the border around the mod always shows up as silver instead of gold, even if it's a rare mod. So, you could trade someone a rare 5 uncommon core and say it's a rare 5 core. I'm not sure if mousing over the mod would say "fusion core" or "rare/uncommon fusion core", but you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at the picture.

Edited by Ailith

300 armor is still nothing with the new armor scaling.

damage reduction = ( armor ) / ( 300 + armor )

It really seems like people don't know that armor for all frames is completely gutted and for valkyr to even get back to rhino and frost's old steel fiber damage reduction in damage 1.0 she would need 500 armor base plus a maxed rank steel fiber.

Also enemies do not ignore armor, puncture damage reduces the damage reduction percentage by 50% so that coupled with every frames damage reduction being lower is why it may seem like they ignore armor.

300 armor is still nothing with the new armor scaling.

damage reduction = ( armor ) / ( 300 + armor )

It really seems like people don't know that armor for all frames is completely gutted and for valkyr to even get back to rhino and frost's old steel fiber damage reduction in damage 1.0 she would need 500 armor base plus a maxed rank steel fiber.

Also enemies do not ignore armor, puncture damage reduces the damage reduction percentage by 50% so that coupled with every frames damage reduction being lower is why it may seem like they ignore armor.

The fact that my Valkyr has 64% damage reduction and my Nyx has 4% is (depressingly) funny.

That's not even considering being hit by puncture damage...

Edited by Ailith

If you can see the achievement pop up in the bottom right corner, I'm pretty sure that requires Steam Overlay to be working.

Maybe your Shift+Tab or whatever you bring it up with isn't working? I don't know. Good luck.

I got the achievement pop at the top of the screen (the in-game achievement pop). Thanks for trying to help but trust me, it's borked.