Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wikia Contributions

Juper0

Question

Hey all.

I am a contributer on the wiki (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki) And i am wondering what people think about it. What does it need? what pages are good? what needs improvement? is there a page missing?

We are constantly looking for more info to put up. The contributers do a lot of research and find out numbers for ourselves. It is all about getting the info to other players and we got a lot of data up now. would love to hear input for changes and confirming info. PLZ! Go take a look at it and let us know what we need to add/change. there are also a few surveys to vote on.

Remember that at the bottum of every article is a comments section. you can ask anything about the article there, or let the authors know about new info/wrong info....

And if you are really inclined to do so, become a contributer and write it up yourself! Always looking for more help. we got a preatty good team so far from verious places in the world. also check out their blogs there.

happy hunting, Tenno!

can i just randomly add some problems i found on the wikia here ?

Exclibur Prime's icon gave me a blank page,

some Warframe's base statistic for melee weapons are not updated yet (Frost still stated as having 15.0 base melee damage instead of being depending on the weapon)

maybe you can add the information about melee dmg being dependant from equipped melee weapon ? instead of having it listed in the Frame's statistic ?

Edited by Adagio

Founder end date is March 25th, extended from the 16th.

can you give me a quote for that?

Exclibur Prime's icon gave me a blank page,

fixed

some Warframe's base statistic for melee weapons are not updated yet (Frost still stated as having 15.0 base melee damage instead of being depending on the weapon)

i removed it from the template. (i hope that was ok for me to do! X_X)