The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limit To Plat Trades

put a certain limit to the amount of platinum given in a trade, the best would be 1k, that way inflation would stop, /and would stop the overpricing of primed chamber/

anyways everyone pretty much reacted like nothing happenned and is seeing me as someone desperate for X mod, i hope you remember this topic when a maxed serrations price will go up to 2k platinum (more than 100 dollars), im gonna ask for this topic to be locked

Edited by dark_knife

"Give me 1k Pt, then once again, and I'll give you Primed Chamber. Pay 1k two more times, so I'll get 4k. Do we have a deal?"
People will always find a way. And with limits there will be more ways to cheat (somebody wants 2k for his mod, he's selling it for 1k and waiting for next 1k payment, which he won't ever receive, et cetera)
So I'd say no. If high prices are bothering you - nobody forces you to buy any mods. You can live perfectly fine without trading.

"Give me 1k Pt, then once again, and I'll give you Primed Chamber. Pay 1k two more times, so I'll get 4k. Do we have a deal?"

People will always find a way. And with limits there will be more ways to cheat (somebody wants 2k for his mod, he's selling it for 1k and waiting for next 1k payment, which he won't ever receive, et cetera)

So I'd say no. If high prices are bothering you - nobody forces you to buy any mods. You can live perfectly fine without trading.

high prices are the equivalent of platinum losing value, so yeah 150 dollars for a mod &!$$es me off, also 1k trade and 1k trade could be forbidden? and no the fact is i cant live perfectly fine without trading because i will always want a new mod or some other thing, but due to inflation i cant

in a hypothetical case, i want a new mod but the prices have gone so high i cant buy it, so your post is adding no solution at all, you are bascially saying "deal with it"

Edited by dark_knife

in a hypothetical case, i want a new mod but the prices have gone so high i cant buy it, so your post is adding no solution at all, you are bascially saying "deal with it"

Go farm for it. Or deal with high prices. You want something? Pay what it costs. You don't want to pay that much? Too bad, nobody will change prices especially for you.

Your logic is basically "I want mod XXX but it costs too much, so I want it to cost less! Because I want this mod! And I want it cheap! And if I said I want it, you HAVE TO sell it for me for half the price!"

Edited by Angius

Go farm for it. Or deal with high prices. You want something? Pay what it costs. You don't want to pay that much? Too bad, nobody will change prices especially for you.

Your logic is basically "I want mod XXX but it costs too much, so I want it to cost less! Because I want this mod! And I want it cheap! And if I said I want it, you HAVE TO sell it for me for half the price!"

He described your position quite perfectly.

a mod that cant be farmed? tou che

also, the fact is you are seeing me as someone who wants those full rare mods desperately, i really dont need them, im just presenting the fact that a maxed heavy caliber is worth 50 dollars, but sure you can continue with your "superiority" positon

Edited by dark_knife

also, the fact is you are seeing me as someone who wants those full rare mods desperately, i really dont need them, im just presenting the fact that a maxed heavy caliber is worth 50 dollars, but sure you can continue with your "superiority" positon

Then max HC by yourself, and you will realize why does it cost that much.

Ammount of core, credits and clicking, grind in general to max it is awful. I am supporting people who are selling it over 700 plat.

Oh, you are talking about Primed Chamber? This exclusive mod which only 100 players got? The mod which everybody toooootally needs, because if you won't one-kill everything in sight the world will collapse?

Besides, I told you about the second option, if you don't want to farm it. Deal with it. Nobody will lower his prices because you want something. In fact it works completely the opposite.

Dark_Knife, you don't seem to know a lot about echonomy. Prices go higher if demand does, and goes lower if demand does. It's just kind of like... REAL WORLD STUFF, you know? Or are you telling me inflation just exists in games? Cos i think reality is pretty #*($%%@ up with it right now, and there is no capping prices out there :D

Then max HC by yourself, and you will realize why does it cost that much.

Ammount of core, credits and clicking, grind in general to max it is awful. I am supporting people who are selling it over 700 plat.

im working on it, the fact is its pretty much pissing me off mod prices are going up that much

Dark_Knife, you don't seem to know a lot about echonomy. Prices go higher if demand does, and goes lower if demand does. It's just kind of like... REAL WORLD STUFF, you know? Or are you telling me inflation just exists in games? Cos i think reality is pretty #*($%%@ up with it right now, and there is no capping prices out there :D

i know enough to predict mods being worth too much in a few weeks

yeah it happens in the real world, why let it happen here?

oh, and in the real world, governments try to stop it :D

Edited by dark_knife

Oh, you are talking about Primed Chamber? This exclusive mod which only 100 players got? The mod which everybody toooootally needs, because if you won't one-kill everything in sight the world will collapse?

Besides, I told you about the second option, if you don't want to farm it. Deal with it. Nobody will lower his prices because you want something. In fact it works completely the opposite.

you are talking about money i dont have, hell yeah i would buy it, oh wait i dont have 2.5k platinum, oh well

we are talking about warframe sir, have you been drinking?

I'm talking about that if you don't have the money, you won't get what you want. That's how this world works, you know. I don't have money for Ferrari, so I can't buy it. You don't have money for Primed Chamber, so you can't by it. It's pretty much the same.

I'm talking about that if you don't have the money, you won't get what you want. That's how this world works, you know. I don't have money for Ferrari, so I can't buy it. You don't have money for Primed Chamber, so you can't by it. It's pretty much the same.

in a few weeks nobody will have the money to get anything, THAT has been my point all this time

in a few weeks nobody will have the money to get anything, THAT has been my point all this time

Then prices will be lowered. If people can't sell mod for 4k, they'll start lowering their prices, so somebody will buy it.

The boom of costs is present only at the beginning, when everybody is excited about the possibility of getting mods. It'll stabilize sooner or later, when trading will be just a regular part of Warframe, not something new to be excited about.

Then prices will be lowered. If people can't sell mod for 4k, they'll start lowering their prices, so somebody will buy it.

The boom of costs is present only at the beginning, when everybody is excited about the possibility of getting mods. It'll stabilize sooner or later, when trading will be just a regular part of Warframe, not something new to be excited about.

Not necessary. We might have shortage of some maxed rare mods ( mostly corrupted ones ) because there isnt that much people who can max 2 or 3 of them. Credits wise.

ive been observing the forums, and im afraid that isnt happening because there is always atleast ONE person willing to give that amount of platinum or even more, im very worried about mods being worth hundreds of dollars in a near future /tf2 unusual market for example/

Edited by dark_knife