The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Primed Chamber 2,500 Plat

-XD-

Halseybr this has nothing to do with the trade but may I ask why you want that mod so much? You are paying about $100 for one in game item that only makes a small difference. Now if you are a collector like me ill tell you that the Developers have all ready said that Prime Chamber is not going to be exclusive for long they WILL add it to transmutation tables or as another event award down the road. Is it worth $25-100 for something you just need some patience to get for yourself?

Edited by AllanIncubi

Buying Primed Chamber 2,500 plat

I'm willing to negotiate a better price that we both can agree on later just contact me in-game

- currently online -

even tho i agree @ allanincubi.  its all about having it earlier. and in the end.. he can offer what he wants its not our business

That's just silly. Grow some patience. If you got too much money, donate it to a cause you find just or do something useful with it. Spending that much money on a single mod is just ... such a waste of time and energy imho. But hey, it's your money after all. Feel free to look clue-less spending that much plat on an over-hyped mod. No disrespect intended, just trying to shake you up ;)

Edited by FunkDoctaSpock

Quite frankly, it's nobody's business but OP's as to why, how, or whatever else he wants Primed Chamber. I honestly don't know why people think they have a say in OP's financial matters, why they think they're entitled to comment, or exactly where they get off calling him impatient when Soonis all we have to go by for future Primed Chamber releases, which will probably be of the sort of the 48h grindfest that you had to endure to get it. He has been more than nice providing reasons why he wants it and why he'll pay so much for it (100% more than he needed to) and it's really just sad to see the comments condemning him and calling him impatient or criticizing how he spends his money being upvoted. Some people... GL finding one Halseybr.

Edited by Czarok