Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 7 Teaser: New Warframe

i presume it's named after Sarin, a toxic gas. i like the organic look of the Warframe.

Female Gender....

nooooooooooo__span.jpg

Please confirm someone that sonic warframe isnt not going to be female...

"Isn't not"? Dat double negative. :p

Usually when you think "Poison" you kind of think "Female". At least, that's the general consensus. Probably due to Batman's Poison Ivy. To balance this thought, when you think "Toxic" people tend to think "Male".

When I think "Sonic" I think this:

But in all seriousness, I'm guessing a Sonic warframe will probably be male. Then again, they might try to balance the different genders. Currently, the Male frames are: Exca, Frost, Volt, Rhino, Loki, and Ash. The Female frames are: Ember, Mag, Trinity, and Nyx. With Saryn, that makes 6 males and 5 females. Sonic MIGHT end up being another female, but we won't know until they show him/her.

Either way genders shouldn't bother you. All frames are pretty awesome in their own ways.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Female Gender....

nooooooooooo__span.jpg

Please confirm someone that sonic warframe isnt not going to be female...

Well, apparently Banshee was suggested for Nyx but the devs held back because they wanted to save that for something else. I assume that would be the sonic one. I assume sonic's going to be female then.

i presume it's named after Sarin, a toxic gas. i like the organic look of the Warframe.

... They're all organic...

So... can we expect sher to be able to hug a Toxic Ancient to get some hp back? :P

Saryn is a variant of the Hebrew name Sarah, meaning princess.

she has a puffy queen dress top or fur scarf.

Why does she have the Excalibur head again....

Guessing 1 skill will be a poison projectile. 2 will be a poison cloud around self or poison mist form. 3 widespread poison spray 4 full screen poison spray.

Why? Because female frames are always caster type with no movement skills. Could be wrong but we'll see. Also have a feeling she will do damage slowly like Ember does.

rofl-1.png

Edited by baka111

I can't wait to try Sarin out, she is gonna be freaking awesome. I always loved poison damage in games.

... They're all organic...

rephrase: i like the more organic look of the Warframe.

Saryn is a variant of the Hebrew name Sarah, meaning princess.

she has a puffy queen dress top or fur scarf.

Why does she have the Excalibur head again....

Guessing 1 skill will be a poison projectile. 2 will be a poison cloud around self or poison mist form. 3 widespread poison spray 4 full screen poison spray.

Why? Because female frames are always caster type with no movement skills. Could be wrong but we'll see. Also have a feeling she will do damage slowly like Ember does.

rofl-1.png

Do you know what baka means? ^^

Rebecca, I have to ask. Is Sarin going to be Immune to toxic ancient poison clouds? I think it would be a little silly if she was a poison based frame that could still take poison damage.

Rebecca, I have to ask. Is Sarin going to be Immune to toxic ancient poison clouds? I think it would be a little silly if she was a poison based frame that could still take poison damage.

On the other hand she would be OP if she was poison immune...Poison is my only problem in Warframe...

I can already hear the whining of all the Ember and Frost players depending on that answer ^^

so ıf saryn dıes then she leaves a toxıc fart cloud damagıng the enemys just lıke the ancıents do?

Edited by zikkim
  • Upvote 1

On the other hand she would be OP if she was poison immune...Poison is my only problem in Warframe...

I think that ultimately depends on the changes to weapon and warframe upgrade trees, since they are being scrapped for something different. I don't think frames will be nearly as unkillable without 800 armor, shields, and health mods.

so ıf saryn dıes then she leaves a toxıc fart cloud damagıng the enemys just lıke the ancıents do?

Hahahaha.

Oh, man.

This is hilarious.

Holy &#! crackers on a Batmobile in summer on a Friday, that is one sleek Warframe.

Made some adjustments since the sneak peak of it in the Council or that's just her good side.

Someone is angry o_o Saryn is pronounced the same as Sarin. Saryn also has a more feminine touch than Sarin, and gives her a more exotic feeling. They didn't go "Oh you guys like Sarin? Well we'll just name her Bootylicious!"

Take a chill pill :p

Edited by jaywalker
Deleted trolling quote

Looks great.

ps fap material for sure:D

edit:

Someone is angry o_o Saryn is pronounced the same as Sarin. Saryn also has a more feminine touch than Sarin, and gives her a more exotic feeling. They didn't go "Oh you guys like Sarin? Well we'll just name her Bootylicious!"

Take a chill pill :p

Im just guessing - it might have something to do with Sarin being used as a chemical weapon of sorts in real life and developers thought it might be bad for image if they named her after it.

Edited by jesterly

Not a typo. We made an adjustment.

Then i'm glad that you guys didn't even considered my suggestion of naming her "Ke$ha". There ain't no adjustments possible there.