Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are There Still No Eviscerators?

shut

Title. They just... don't spawn anymore. Anywhere, from what I'm aware. (Regular Eviscerators, mind you, not Arid ones.)

I incredibly doubt their complete removal was intentional, so can we see them return anytime soon? The decrease in enemy variety wasn't exactly needed, and it's absolute hell for Codex completionists.

The way I see it, the only problem with having Eviscerators in the game was their silly level of tankiness (having the same defensive stats as an Elite Lancer twenty levels above them in Damage 1.0). If the removal was intentional, then that's a silly reason, considering how easy it would be to just... you know, tweak their defensive stats.

Thank.

They were around in survival, and they're on the codex list.

I know that they're in the codex (hence the "absolute hell for codex completionists" remark), but have they been appearing in the game at all since U11? I haven't seen a single one, and after browsing through the forums for a while, it seems that loads of other players haven't either.

If you know of a place to find them, then please tell.

WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT MORE EVISCERATORS?!

Joking aside... have they even been implemented in the game since the Fomorian event? I didn't think they had ever spawned in most gametypes afterwards.

Whose joking?  Those things are BRUTAL.  Seriously, change their Miters!