Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

This game has to have the worst devs for a pve game lol

why nerf something in pve game that took 100 missions to complete. their already showing signs that their going to go under. due to whinner catering.

Because it was imbalanced. How can people seriously think that "PvE games don't need balance!" is a valid argument? I see it everywhere these days!

Anyway, it is not rocket science....

- I'm still laughing at both the falloff and the slant dmg. Impact?! really now impact?! and so by so much and combined with the falloff and the long time since it's release that it took you to finally nerf it.

Failed management team. This should have been ironed out before dmg 2.0/u11 was out.

Failed management team. This should have been ironed out before dmg 2.0/u11 was out.

Failed, how? They pretty much came right out and said that the early phase of U11 was gonna be one big experiment and we should expect tons of tweaks in the following month(s).

Failed, how? They pretty much came right out and said that the early phase of U11 was gonna be one big experiment and we should expect tons of tweaks in the following month(s).

... The nerfs have been happening before U11. Your rebuttal is redundant.

They need to manage testing weapons/frames better (if at all) properly before release. As I mention in this thread or the Brakk thread, it's seems to be a practice of theirs that they are exploiting. 

Nerframe is the new official name. I haven't played any game with even just 1/3 of the nerfs, especially in the amount of time this has, beta or not.

Don't be a sheep, open your eyes.

Only thing that comes to mind is that since the Brakk is a Grineer weapon, it should be better at killing Corpus than Grineer. This may have already been mentioned, but I stopped reading at page 3/13, lulz.

Yeah.  Witness the Prova and Lecta.  Even the Corpus excel at making anti-Corpus weapons.

As for the Brakk nerf(s)... man, I'd bet it's still better than my Lato Prime, but I'm not complaining.

Because it was imbalanced. How can people seriously think that "PvE games don't need balance!" is a valid argument? I see it everywhere these days!

Anyway, it is not rocket science....

Balancing a game =/= nerfing a game. Just pointing it out.

Off course it needs balance, Just turning a handcannon/flakgun ( except not anti-air :-) ) style weapon into yet ANOTHER pocket shotgun. You call THAT balance? Even the damage tweak, while not a nerf in my opinion, just makes the Brakk even more mainstream. Impact oriented, what a surprise. Might as well call it Bronco+.

And as stated by someone else earlier, a little heads up on that kind of "balancing" would be very welcome. I love you De, I really do. But sometimes.... I simply don't.

- Brakk change:

Damage slanted towards impact damage.

Little more spread added.

Fall off added (10-20m)

Tell me, why did I spend the entire week running missions for that event?

Back to using my Vasto...

- Fixed issue where Valkyr’s Hysteria added a level 30 Furax to Arsenal on mission complete.

Wut.

Edited by Ailith

Brimir, theres still no balance effectively existing in this game because while there may be overpowered weapons getting nerfs that tick everyone off, there are still plenty of weapons that feel COMPLETELY USELESS.  

Take the brand spanking new Lecta for example... I took the time to level it to 30 twice (yea, one forma) just to TRY and make it a useable weapon, but honestly it kinda feels like I'm flinging an inaccurate piece of string at my enemies. Couple that with the fact that a single lv100 ancient can pretty much three-shot most non-rhinos.... Yea... If DE wants balance, fix the problem from both sides of the spectrum. Don't just weaken your effective weapons because you can't make the rest work. And if you cant figure out a way to make its stats unique and still balanced in, DONT RELEASE NEW CONTENT. 

For the love of all that's holy, think before you update.

So I shouldn't bother Forma'ing my guns because they'll be irrelevant in a month or so? I also shouldn't participate in events because of this reason?

Alright, got the message. Thanks DE.

couldn't summarize the situation better... sadly

it feels terrible to do all the work ("leveling it up" after each forma) and then realize your weapon will never be what you expected. It's so boring to "level up" again after each f****** formas!!! 

I want my formas back DEs!!!

FIX1 : the terrible drop rate of essential mods like fever strike and contagious spread.

FIX2 : frost abilities being useless at high lvl (except the globe)

FIX3 : the @(*()$ stamina that oblige us to always run and slide (damn stupid stamina mods that take the room of important mods): I feel like a @(*()$ grandpa with frost.

Edited by Vultor

Nerfs get irritating, but still doesn't effect me atm. Never used Brakk, don't really want to. There are still lots of viable weapons out there though.

I do agree that once something is nerfed enemies need a bit of a nerf as well, but in all honesty, this game is STILL beta. So NOW is the time to fix things and get logistics and numbers out of the way.