Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

- Brakk change:

Damage slanted towards impact damage.

Little more spread added.

Fall off added (10-20m)

Seriously? Really? Ok, i get that it was powerful but it was one of the few weapons i could still rely on. 

It was an event weapon that took hours to get, it was supposed to be good.

First you nerfed my strun wraith into the ground and now this? What is supposed to be the motivation for

getting these guns if you're just going to ruin them later?

Here's how to deal with the whiners who say it's overpowered:

If you have one and think it's too powerful, don't use it.

If you don't have one and think people who use it are too powerful, don't play with them.

Simple enough. It annoys me to think that it was people who were clamoring for it to be nerfed is the reason

why the gun I spent a ton of time to get is way worse than it was. Can't people just shut the hell up and stop

ruining stuff for other people?

Agreed. took me a few days just to get that gun and now, it is even crappier than most of the secondaries. Can't the haters STFU?

If you guys don't like the gun, either STFU/Sell the gun/Don't use it at all.

Stop ruining the game because of your petty reasons.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the only goood pistol any moreeee whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i would have rather had you nerf the damage a little than add fall offf nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You must be terrible at this game if you NEEDED Brakk to solo bosses.

When he said ruined my use towards soloing bosses, doesn't mean he uses Brakk to solo bosses. Please get this right. He could be using it to clear mobs or most likely use it for end game bosses. Doesn't mean he solely use brakk to down bosses.

Do not assume without getting the facts.

Haters gonna hate.

When he said ruined my use towards soloing bosses, doesn't mean he uses Brakk to solo bosses. Please get this right. He could be using it to clear mobs or most likely use it for end game bosses. Doesn't mean he solely use brakk to down bosses.

Haters gonna hate.

Clearing out mobs AND getting the job done quickly when necessary for quick runs when I need to do something by myself in a short amount of time. Under any other circumstance, I tend to stun lock bosses and blast with either my sobek or soma. But nerfing kind of puts staying at a distance as a disadvantage if I -DON'T- want to get mobbed. Also, the brakk is very useful for ODD missions for clearing out a number of enemies in an instant. Making it mostly impact makes it a POS against infested.

It's Rhino skin all over again. So much rage over having the I win button being taken away.

There are plenty of 'I win' buttons all over this game (and other games). If there are people who can win without using it why complain about it being there?

After 17 pages of responses, the vast majority Against nerfing the Brakk - I wonder, just WHO ARE YOU LISTENING TO, DE? These people complaining are PLAYERS of you game - why aren't you listening to the players of your game??? These are your CUSTOMERS? WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS?

I have had my Brakk since the event. I earned that gun, and you told me how powerful it was going to be, which it was. I have every right to expect that weapon - just as the Strun Wraith which I also EARNED, should remain as powerful. Nerfing shouldn't be for making things weaker - nerfing should be for fixing things that are broken or not working as advertised or as intended.

A player who has just started doesn't need a Brakk, or any very powerful weapons - but those of us who have been playing for a long time DO. We seek out higher level challenges. Making us take a peashooter to fight 100+ level enemies IS UNBALANCED. We have earned the right to be more effective against lower level enemies - but you guys keep trying to force all of us in the same box, so that no matter how long we play we are stuck at the same level of difficulty - that's inconsiderate of our efforts, advancement and achievements. Players strive to become stronger so that they can deal with more challenging mission levels - but you keep kicking us back to level one. Note that all the time I had my Brakk - I still do not have the whole map open. Its not like it made the game "unbalanced" by giving me an unfair advantage - there is still plenty of challenge to the game - but we NEED OUR STRONG WEAPONS, DE.

Isn't it enough that you have rank requirements to own certain weapons? Why do you insist on making everything below an invisible bar of power? if someone can go Solo and wipe out everything you throw at it, its because they worked to get to that level - why do you keep stopping people from becoming more effective? Your basically telling your veteran players that you could care less about them. I don't know about everyone else, but I am not interested in being the same old weak player I was when I first started - but that seems to be the plan here.

I sincerely hope you will reconsider and reverse this unpopular and unwanted nerf. You should realize that some of us need to have that kind of power and we earned it. What's the point of making limited, exclusive items if they are going to be subject to nerfing and changed to ordinary? I don't even know what makes you think it okay to de-power things that people already possess like that - its a very lame attitude towards your players. I don't think it wrong or imbalanced to at some point be able to one shot the highest level enemies, because it is a journey to get there, and those who get to that point should be rewarded with that kind of ability.

Also I want to take on your attitude towards "exploits" - everything you keep buttoning up is not an "exploit" - you have to allow for creative thinking. You seem to keep making things more difficult with certain missions by taking away places to park, hide, become inaccessible to enemies, NERFING WEAPONS AND FRAMES and so forth. When you do that too much you make the game one-dimensional. Every frame is not made to melee. Every frame should not be force to do the same methods of fighting. Every high level mission should not be difficult no matter what the player, loadout or mod build - there MUST BE a way to make it easier- that should be the puzzle and objective in the game, not constant struggle and having to unload gallons of bullets no matter how many times you run the mission! What's the use of making a sniper weapon if you don't make places to snipe from? What's the point of going invisible if you cant escape to a safe place when your invisibility runs out? You seem to want to take away all places of advantage, and all places of rest. A player that is near death has no where to go - because you made every safe place either inaccessible or changed the enemy AI so they can get to you there. All we are left with is a big melee game (it isn't quite but a few more "adjustments and we will be there). That's one of the reasons stealth is still broken - you can't be stealthy and have no hiding place! There is too much re-balancing - so much that it is becoming unbalanced against the player.

If the game is harder on one player and easier on another - SO WHAT. The weaker player shouldn't be compensated on the backs of the stronger player by making the stronger player as weak as him. That is supposed to be an incentive for the weaker player to step his / her game up. That should be an inspiration to the weaker player and an objective to keep playing until they become just as strong. If you make us all the same strength - then whats the point of playing? There's no real advancement - so why even keep trying? You really should consider what you are doing to you bread and butter everyday players, and how your making it less attractive to your newer players by giving them nothing to aspire to. You strategy is broken - and I hope you will finally listen to your hardcore crowd and begin to fix what you have messed up for us all.

Edited by magusat999

Haters gonna hate.

If he NEEDED brakk to clear mobs, then he must be terrible at this game.

And seeing as you're all crying like little children, you're the true "hater" in this thread. I'm still happily using my Brakk without a problem, and it's not even forma'd.

So yeah, haters gonna hate indeed, boy.

If he NEEDED brakk to clear mobs, then he must be terrible at this game.

And seeing as you're all crying like little children, you're the true "hater" in this thread. I'm still happily using my Brakk without a problem, and it's not even forma'd.

So yeah, haters gonna hate indeed, boy.

Nah.. Majority can tell you are the hater here. You say you happily use you Brakk but most likely you are playing in low level missions with lousy mods? I can tell that you are very PROUD of your not forma-ed Brakk. TROLLED

Don't be such a little kid here. Judging by your Founders rank, I can tell you have no $ to donate to the game. Who is the little boy now?

@SoulEchelon I forget to add, don't tell me you do not use secondary to clear mobs?

If you don't, you are a noob. Don't tell me you use your Primary weapons to clear mobs?!

If you say using Brakk to clear Mobs/Bosses is noob, then you use your melee to clear em?

Talk with more sense. Do not throw your face with your own words kid.

And yeah, Loki with his invisibility and unmodded Glaive Prime so OP! Let's nerf it, both:
There was STEALKILLING all around!

pR5mE3ztjJ0.jpg

There is 900+ kills with modded Glaive Prime, but screenshots at my main PC now, can upload it later. Well, you've got my idea, right?

When i've got my Brakk, i was able to one-shot some bosses already with Lanka or Dread. Brakk is some portion of fun and viable high-level weapon, which fits all fractions and playstyles.

Edited by Skynin

Since we have scanner, I would like to (continually) exploit this opportunity to point how useful it is in terms of mechanics:

- Scanner's see-through kind of enemy indication function could be implemented to be used on the Enemy Sense mod. So that mod would no longer show enemies on radar (that's what Enemy Radar would be for, so no more 2-of-the-same-kind mods), instead it would "ping" them in every X seconds.

- As scanner is a "weapon", selectable in inventory, other things like "weapons" could be added now as well, without any kind of problems. I think of grenades and "low ammo" special weapons, like throwing spears or whatnot. Maybe auto-turrets, temporary (stationary) shield/slow/damagebuff generators, etc.

- q86d.png -

Yes, I've already mentioned these, but the more the merrier - since it's easy to overlook an idea among thousands and thousands of posts, even if you would otherwise love that idea. :)

Edited by K_Shiro