Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

damage drop off distance for brakk should be raised to at least 25-30 meters, otherwise what's the point of having brakk, at all,
i used primary for long range, brakk for mid range 20-30 meters, and MELEE for short range,
now brakk is just another melee weapon occupying secondary slot and that's what makes it useless

EDIT: redundancy

Edited by WIZARD0

Why slant the Brakk damage toward impact? Isn't the Bronco series already impact oriented? Wouldn't slash or puncture fill a more needed niche?

Edit: btw I STILL see no fix for off-host stats not working in the arsenal screen after playing a match. Yes I'm going to mention it every single hotfix that I don't see it get fixed.

Arsenal's calculations seemed buggy before but first time I've seen this bug (probably because I'm the host, most of the time anyways), putting cold damage on my ignis and all that shows is the default statistic for damage - 100 heat.

As for Brakk nerf, it was an obvious thing. First of all, Brakk not having falloff was a damn lot bug-like. As for the other nerfs - not really that big. Still way stronger than Ballistica for example, even though I love that crossbow more than 10 brakks.

Thanks for thefixes but the fix im waiting for is add Gineer evisorators back in missions (non arid ones). Theyre the only ones i have left to scan and ive never found one in U11. Idk if its a bug or not but everyone is pretty upset that they cant complete theyre codex due to a "missing" enemy type in the game. So please put them back in the game, and yes ive been on bunch of high level grineer missions and still have not found 1. Same goes for hundreds of people.

Honestly I think the Brakk needed a nerf, but this is just stupid crazy.

DE gives us events, which is good

DE makes us competitive, which in most cases is good

(obviously didn't go well because somebody decided to hack the game and gave all favors to Corpus)

DE gives us high requirements for the rewards, which is also good

buuut then,

DE nerfs the living crap out of any weapon THAT IS CLEARLY A RARE/LEGENDARY to ashes.

Great job DE, Keep it up and nobody will be doing your events anymore, much less playing your game. 

Did anyone question yet why they added falloff to the Brakk but not the Broncos?

Just because they think the Brakk is OP and Broncos NOT... They not even thinking with logic they just put what they they like, I'm not sure if they test play it after they make adjustment like this, it's all about money now since this game became big. Just like most game developer. 

Honestly I think the Brakk needed a nerf, but this is just stupid crazy.

DE gives us events, which is good

DE makes us competitive, which in most cases is good

(obviously didn't go well because somebody decided to hack the game and gave all favors to Corpus)

DE gives us high requirements for the rewards, which is also good

buuut then,

DE nerfs the living crap out of any weapon THAT IS CLEARLY A RARE/LEGENDARY to ashes.

Great job DE, Keep it up and nobody will be doing your events anymore, much less playing your game. 

That's what I think so too... I don't mind about getting nerf as long it's fair not being totally unusable. 

Actually that's exactly what it means; nerfing and buffing are essentially what balancing is about!

No actually it doesn't.

Once you nerf something so hard that it becomes near useless then you have officially broken one aspect in the game.

You also have to think that DE has almost NEVER buffed anything in the entire game.  Therefore, they are getting even further from balance from all these nerfs.

No actually it doesn't.

Once you nerf something so hard that it becomes near useless then you have officially broken one aspect in the game.

You also have to think that DE has almost NEVER buffed anything in the entire game.  Therefore, they are getting even further from balance from all these nerfs.

So true it hurts.

I'm so glad I'm half-way to quitting this game already. I have no patience for games that bait me with a nice weapon, just to nerf it into obscurity as soon as I've wasted enough time with it. This is way too annoying for a PVE game. I now understand why so many of my friends have been put off and have already quit. I wish DE good luck with this "balance" that they speak of. Meanwhile, I'm off to purchase games that focus on fun.