Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:          

- Removed Warframe and Sentinel Abilities (Precepts) from Mod Packs and Transmute results.

YESSSS

YEEEESSSSSS

Now I can FINALLY transmute four rares and not get Rhino Stomp as a result! This will save me thousands upon thousands of credits!

Now I can FINALLY buy a mod pack without the "garunteed" rares being Overload and Radial Javelin! I didn't even bother buying the packs before because of that!

Edited by Laraso

What this mean, corpses are there, they are dead, is this mean that you nerfed Desecrate ?

It means if there are no nearby corpses, Desecrate will return a "invalid target" response when you try to use it.

Unfortunately, Desecrate still no longer works on Crawlers, and the game does not seem to realize a corpse is around if the only thing is a Crawler corpse.

GODDAMN WHY DID YOU NERFED BRAKK.
This was the only weapon that kept me in that game. Well i guess game without buffs deserved to be abandoned.

Needless to say other event weapons as StrunW and SnipertrinV are now complete and utter sh*t no one uses anyway. So why did we need to tryharding running 100 missions to get one sh*tass toy guns?

F*ck this policy of total grinding, seriously, don't treat us like slaves that would accept any of your BS.

Edited by iWitcher

- Fixed issues where damage inflicted by clients would power up Nyx’s Absorb or Nova’s Antimatter Drop.

Are you sure, that there isn't a "not" missing?

Because right now, this sounds to me like "If host is Nyx or Nova, clients can't contribute to Absorb or Antimatter Drop - and we did this on purpose".

Why slant the Brakk damage toward impact? Isn't the Bronco series already impact oriented? Wouldn't slash or puncture fill a more needed niche?

Edit: btw I STILL see no fix for off-host stats not working in the arsenal screen after playing a match. Yes I'm going to mention it every single hotfix that I don't see it get fixed.

Edited by HomeyCDawg