[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.2.1

yey nerf all the things!

buffing useless stuff? NOPE

NERF EVERYTHING!

so now they will release another weapon that will take its place and then NERF

This is what they have been doing since closed beta.

• Upvote 38

It means if there are no nearby corpses, Desecrate will return a "invalid target" response when you try to use it.

Unfortunately, Desecrate still no longer works on Crawlers, and the game does not seem to realize a corpse is around if the only thing is a Crawler corpse.

Ok, i kill mob he end up dead and he's dead body is on the ground,ok.

We already got nuf unreal things in game.

Edited by Histori
  • Upvote 2

bug with arsenal menu on solar map is back

Edited by Althix
  • Upvote 3

- Fixed issues where FPS would deteriorate in long missions due to lingering ammo pickups & drops

I really hope this works. Many thanks :)

Hotfix 11.2.1:

- Fixed issue with Nova’s Wormhole going through the world environment.

I mean really what a Wormhole does ?

• Upvote 3

OH NOES, I CAN'T ONESHOT ENEMIES FROM 50m AWAY WITH MY SHOTGUN PISTOL ANYMORE!

Get a grip, the gun is still stupid powerful.

- Fixed issues where damage inflicted by clients would power up Nyx’s Absorb or Nova’s Antimatter Drop

Does this mean other players can't pump up your drop/absorb anymore? Redtext made it sound like that element wasn't working and it was now fixed.

• Upvote 14

Fixes:

- Fixed issues where FPS would deteriorate in long missions due to lingering ammo pickups & drops.

I love you.

Hotfix 11.2.1:

Changes:          

- Brakk change:

Damage slanted towards impact damage.

Little more spread added.

Fall off added (10-20m)

Really? Not cool. >;c

• Upvote 6

This is all great.  Now please add Arid Butchers to the Phobos Survival missions.  We need Arid Butchers spawning there and lots of them.

Fever Strike is incredibly hard to find at the moment for what is supposed to be only an uincommon mod.

• Upvote 9

Hand Cannon? Hand Beanbag.

But thing about Transmutation is good, yeah.

• Upvote 3

Ok, i kill mob he end up dead and he's corp is on the ground,ok.

We already got nuf unreal things in game.

Just

I don't

what?

• Upvote 5

there u go guys Brakk got nerf since it was being complained about it being OP

• Upvote 1

Ooo, fall off damage. Like that's going to change how deadly the Brakk is. It's best kill power was at close range anyways. All this does is reduce people's option to seudo-snipe with it.

Still going to proc like crazy, still going to pellet Spam. If anything it make putting Magnum Force on the Brakk even more of a thing. Who cares if the pellets go nuts past 10 meters now?

Edited by Brasten
  • Upvote 4

yey nerf all the things!

buffing useless stuff? NOPE

NERF EVERYTHING!

so now they will release another weapon that will take its place and then NERF

This is what they have been doing since closed beta.

Yea they like doing that.

• Upvote 4

- Fixed issues where damage inflicted by clients would power up Nyx’s Absorb or Nova’s Antimatter Drop.

Yeah, why have co-op elements in your co-op game.

• Upvote 24

Ooo, fall off damage. Like that's going to change how deadly the Brakk is. It's best kill power was at close range anyways. All this does is reduce people's option to seudo-snipe with it.

Still going to proc like crazy, still going to pellet Spam. I anything it make putting Magnum Force on the Brakk even more of a thing. Who cares if the pellets go nuts past 10 meters now?

that's right, so stop crying everyone

Edited by Aure7
  • Upvote 3

Ah, at last. Good to see, that DE actually cares about balance. Brakk really needed at least some downside.

Agreed. I'll have to see how it plays out before I come down on one side or the other, but just from looking at it, the nerf seems like a bit of overkill.

Why is it slanted toward impact now? I don't think having an even spread of damage was detrimental to the weapon.

Either the spread nerf or the addition of damage dropoff should have been enough.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut, what's done is done.

Now that DE has shown that they have an idea of what sort of power level they want things to be balanced around, I'm hoping to see some buffs to longswords and daggers... namely... allow Daggers to hit up to 2 targets, Longswords up to 3, and Heavy Weapons up to 5.

• Upvote 2

The Acrid (an expensive mastery rank locked weapon) was reduced to crap, now the Brakk (what everyone was hailing as the Acrid's sucessor) that was labor intensive to get in the Gravidus Dilemma was nerfed 2!? Jeezus @(*()$ christ DE!? Really!?

What are u trying to get with this!? And still no answers about Valkyr's shields or a Nekros fix!?

"Just give them more weapons every week and they will forget this kind of crap!? They'll be having another piece of S#&$ Frame in two weeks so... all's good. Them damn £@§€€ won't even feel it!" Starting to get really dissapointed again...

Edited by Bazools
  • Upvote 25

OH NOES, I CAN'T ONESHOT ENEMIES FROM 50m AWAY WITH MY SHOTGUN PISTOL ANYMORE!

Get a grip, the gun is still stupid powerful.

A dude without Brakk

• Upvote 25

So you finaly nerfed the Brakk.

Dethroned the king of secondaries. Well i don't mind. I had my fun with it.

Is another event comming? Seems like you want to make space for the next overpowered thing to be given out. However that would also mean the Brakk might end on the Marketplace which is nice for those who didn't got it (only Wraith and Vandal weapons are event exclusives).

• Upvote 2