Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

The hotfixes are nice, but before you guys nerf anymore weapons, would you please consider buffing the weapons which need some serious help first?

Damage 2.0 already limited our weapon choices by quite a bit, and nerfing strong weapons without buffing the weaker ones will limit our loadout choices even further.

What do you mean limited?  I can decide what weapon I want to bring in, instead of only bringing in the same weapon in order to do a decent amount of damage.  I actually now more than ever before constantly swap out weapons for missions.

Plus, the Brakk was overpowered, don't act like it wasn't.  Everyone's so "upset" over it because it was the best secondary.  Even distribution of damage meant you take it everywhere against everything, which goes against Damage 2.0's concept.  No drop-off damage meant you can freaking snipe with the darn thing, and not only that, it was semi-automatic and had a pretty fast reload speed.  Slap on some overall damage, all 3 physical damages, and some elemental damages, and some multishot, and that thing sprays death like nobody's business.  I'm glad they skewed the damage amounts.

Thanks for the update guys, I'm actually glad to see the wormhole glitch got fixed, even though it was hilariously fun to jump outside the level all the time.

Reality =/= Game Logic

Wait i got one more.

A flamethrower that cant ignite S#&$.

How about that? 

Oh btw.

Ignis will be the next weapon you gonna nerf (or in the words of the jellys "balance")?

Because right now, if you mod it right, you can kill two factions with ease.

If so, well... that would be the last nail in the coffin for me.

Let's see, you nerf yet another weapon (brakk) a lot of us put time into (i.e. wasted forma) and then still don't increase the drop rates for ember prime parts in void. I'm at 59 T3 cap runs and still not a single bp. I'm done playing this game for a while. Get back to me when you fix that at least. Appreciate the fix for Nyx's absorb and whatnot still.

Hotfix 11.2.1:

Changes:          

- Removed Warframe and Sentinel Abilities (Precepts) from Mod Packs and Transmute results.

- Brakk change:

Damage slanted towards impact damage.

Little more spread added.

Fall off added (10-20m)

:(

Edited by Sudri

Remove that stupid dropoff or at least decrease it. If there would be 100 pellets or more, there would be a reason for a dropoff, but not because of that few pellets a "Shotgun" spews out.

You cant deny that the dropoff system destroyed nearly every shotgun in this game.

Its already luck if you can strike enemies from far away with a shotgun. You can call yourself lucky if you hit like 3 pellets, but the dropoff system on top of that?

Gah just go away.

Why the hell are you firing at long range to hit an enemy with a shotgun?   Also, the damage dropoff makes sense since if every shotgun didn't have it it'd make the shotguns greatly overpowered, plus the Brakk has somewhere around 15 pellets where the other shotguns have 10 or less, so I don't see why in logics sake the Brakk was immune to damage dropoff, and the bronco series DOES have damage dropoff, it's also less impacted on it, mostly because the broncos spread like crazy when you're not ironsighting, and even then they do have a dropoff, it's just not as extreme

Wait i got one more.

A flamethrower that cant ignite S#&$.

How about that? 

Oh btw.

Ignis will be the next weapon you gonna nerf (or in the words of the jellys "balance")?

Because right now, if you mod it right, you can kill two factions with ease.

If so, well... that would be the last nail in the coffin for me.

lol, because I find the "nerf" a positive thing and actually adding to the balance, I'm a, what'd you call it? a jelly?

Please, I own the Brakk and I felt it needed to be balanced.  This stuff happens and guess what, people are going to get upset.  But guess what else, it means that the Brakk won't be a weapon of necessity, but rather a weapon of choice.  Players will run with it because they WANT to, not because it's simply the best, which also shuns out those who weren't able to receive one from the event.

Let's see, you nerf yet another weapon (brakk) a lot of us put time into (i.e. wasted forma) and then still don't increase the drop rates for ember prime parts in void. I'm at 59 T3 cap runs and still not a single bp. I'm done playing this game for a while. Get back to me when you fix that at least. Appreciate the fix for Nyx's absorb and whatnot still.

I've learned to not waste forma on weapons until I'm absolutely certain I want to.  Especially with this major change in the way weapons work, I'd be an idiot to forma something that could drastically have an effect on how it'll perform in the future (better or worse).  Forma's are irreversible changes to the weapon.  People understand that and as such, take that risk when applying them.

Does whoever called the brakk nerf even know what 20m looks like in-game? It's nothing! :<

Plus this pretty much means there is no secondary worth using on high level content anymore, lol. seriously a brakk nerf was about the last thing I would have expected, rather than buffing some other pistols into usefulness...

-Warframe, home of the biggest occurance of nerfs among mmo's. Join now and play Warframe: Nerf Central, where everything you become accustomed to, gets nerfed...

Keep phucking up and you wont have ppl around to cry bout nerfs. You nerfing *************....

This is Warframe, not Brakkframe. Get over it, build an Ogris or whatever, this game is about just having fun and enjoying the new guns, warframes etc. People who play it for stats and trying to achieve the "Ultimate Weapon Of Total Obliteration and OP'ness" are considered by me total no-lifes.

And yes, I don't have Brakk. Neither Acrid or Despair. Isn't that curious that weapons that were designed as sidearms, as backup weapons to help you when your long gun runs out of ammo or target is out of range when you have a shotgun(or too close and you have a sniper), now it's reversed? Oh sorry, it was. Sidearms are sidearms, they are supposed to be a backup gun. It have to be this way, and DE fixed it.

Learn to enjoy the game.

Seriously, what's wrong with people that cry about their sidearm doesn't oneshot kill everyone from 50m? This way you will actually use some of your warframe abilities and long guns like Supra for example. THIS IS NOT BRAKKFRAME. ._.

Edited by Roxorium

Why nerf the Brakk? Real life shotguns can shoot 30-40 yards easily, and people enjoyed a secondary that was well-rounded. Shotguns don't have to be garbage except in hugging distance. That's why we have melee and a flamethrower.

It felt like a great reward after 100 missions of grind, a gun that you could take with you as backup and do well in any situation. It took 2 mags but you could kill stuff at range with careful headshots, because a few pellets always found the center of your crosshair. Counter Strike did that too. But we can't have that because "conventional game logic" instead of fun dictates that past 15 yards we shoot peas.

This was one of the best "game feel" weapons till now, just like the insane accuracy of the MK1-braton and Lato that drew me into the game in the first place. And it felt earned.

Edited by Silphy

-Warframe, home of the biggest occurance of nerfs among mmo's. Join now and play Warframe: Nerf Central, where everything you become accustomed to, gets nerfed...

Keep phucking up and you wont have ppl around to cry bout nerfs. You nerfing *************....

Ahahahahahah... u nailed it down to two sentences. Props! 

Ooo, fall off damage. Like that's going to change how deadly the Brakk is. It's best kill power was at close range anyways. All this does is reduce people's option to seudo-snipe with it.

Still going to proc like crazy, still going to pellet Spam. If anything it make putting Magnum Force on the Brakk even more of a thing. Who cares if the pellets go nuts past 10 meters now?

Finally someone who's making some sense

Thank you

Lol DE this....is realy bad....first you made a favor weapon ...now...worth...wat a logix.....and STILL...no Stalkerdop-Fix....hmm.....the game become more of my uninteresst.....realy..

ZTTs6yF.jpg

Still, the Brakk changes kinda make me sad but, I still have many things to level before going back to the brakk so yeah.

yey nerf all the things!

buffing useless stuff? NOPE

NERF EVERYTHING!

so now they will release another weapon that will take its place and then NERF

This is what they have been doing since closed beta.

uh...excuse my logic here, but didn't they just buff the frames armor to make it easier to survive?

I'm sorry, but your logic is starting to hurt my brain, and that's saying alot lately since people are to used to things being handed to then for existing and would rather have a easy set to break everything with.