Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.2.1

Thank god for the transmute change, and of course for the packs that are in the store. I've never bought one myself, but I can't imagine the disappointment on getting a warframe skill from something you payed Platinum for.

Fall-off is a pretty crap mechanic all around, I very rarely see people using shotguns other than for mastery. (Strun-W is an exception)

You people need to schedule a meeting and try to brainstorm something else for shotguns.

Say DE can you people give the Tigris a slight reload buff btw?

A sexy weapon like that needs to be used!

Edited by Ahcruna
  • Upvote 5

Hum... Nerf Brakk... Okay... Just a quick question... WHY? No, seriously, why? Explain the thought process that led to that decision. I mean it's not like there's a metric ton of more important and pressing matters to attend to, like frames that need balancing since I don't know... their release? Or... you know... that thing called ARMOR? Just saying...

But seriously why that nerf? How do you justify that? Whiners? Grineer haters that wanted Detron? Trying to FORCE OUR HANDS in using other secondaries and hurting main weapons that were well completed by the Brakk? I'm not flaming or anything, just actually curious.

A 100 missions GRIND to get a good weapon, just to see said weapon basically neutered : seriously, ONE all-around weapon that is actually NOT completely OP, just top tier, and DESERVINGLY so, and BAM!, nerf. You know, in a PVE game, that kind of thing is not necessary, nor is it smart, the Brakk was a great gun.Now it's just a gun. among many other guns. At least remove the INSANITY that is damage fall-off, PLEASE DE, PLEASE!

Edited by Marthrym
  • Upvote 5

Thanks to all the butt-hurt complainers... Brakk got nerfed. Happy? 

Funny thing is they don't complain after foolishly rushing in and getting taken down, then someone clears the room with their Brakk and saves your butt. 

Hopefully its still an effective weapon, regardless of changes. Concidering that this is an exclusive weapon, I think the changes were unneccessary. 

• Upvote 5

Plz remove the Falloff from the Brakk. Its lack was the unique feature of the weapon and made haveing it better, with it it is only a slightly stronger dual bronco. The lack of falloff made the weapon a realy hard erned reward for a hard event now it is just another weaopn in a large collection.

• Upvote 3

What about the completely reproducable Crash To Desktop when using Valkyr's ult as client?

- Brakk change:

Damage slanted towards impact damage.

Little more spread added.

Fall off added (10-20m)

Welp. Back to my Afuris then.

- Desecrate is now only possible if corpses are present. 

I see this ending very badly.

• Upvote 2

Hotfix 11.2.1:

Changes:

- Added ragdoll events to Crawler elemental deaths to improve Desecrate results.

Don't works always, rather, almost never (tried on Eris, Oestrus... searching "Contagious Spread" from corpses Electric Crawler without being able to use "Desecrate" on they)

Hum... Nerf Brakk... Okay... Just a quick question... WHY? No, seriously, why? Explain the thought process that led to that decision. I mean it's not like there's a metric ton of more important and pressing matters to attend to, like frames that need balancing since I don't know... their release? Or... you know... that thing called ARMOR? Just saying...

But seriously why that nerf? How do you justify that? Whiners? Grineer haters that wanted Detron? Trying to FORCE OUR HANDS in using other secondaries and and hurting main weapons that were well completed by the Brakk? I'm not flaming or anything, just actually curious.

A 100 missions GRIND to get a good weapon, see said weapon basically neutered : seriously, ONE all-around weapon that is actually NOT completely OP, just top tier, and DESERVINGLY so, and BAM!, nerf. You know, in a PVE game, that kind of thing is not necessary, nor is it smart, the Brakk was a great gun.Now it's just a gun. among many other guns. At least remove the INSANITY that is damage fall-off, PLEASE DE, PLEASE!

Why? Butt-hurt complainers... that's why. 

Same reason for all nerfs...

You are in control of how you mod it. Funny, those that complain that things are OP probably never run against high level mobs and have every damage mod known to man installed and to their max. Geez, even a fully modded MK-1 is OP on Mercury. Use some self constraint and stop complaining that everyting is OP. 

• Upvote 4

This game....you DE, are pissing me off severely.

I have invested 90 dollars in this game for cosmetics, a frame, trading, etc etc etc, and you decide to take a good thing and crush it, crush it into little tiny pieces.

There becomes a point where nerfing something or changing something goes from balancing a game, to completely destroying a good foundation that YOU set for F2P games.

You want people to play your game and spend money on it, but why would they do such a stupid decision when the game is slowly turning into a cesspool of crap.

I love/loved Warframe for what it was, the fun I had, the great time I've had with friends, but you guys have made some of the worst decisions as game designers I have EVER seen, and I've seen World of Warcraft.  The issues with the game keep piling up because you guys are too lazy to do right things so you try to do something like oh I don't know, nerf the Brakk, and say that you did something and be on your merry way.  That is not how you attract an audience nor is it a way to make yourselves look good.

I've just about had it with this game having crappy additions put in.  Damage 2.0 is totally broken after enemies hit level 50, as in, EVERY T3 survival or defense mission.  You are nerfing weapons that are good and not buffing ANYTHING ever.  You fail to fix some of the obvious bugs in the game and you completely fail at balance in general, as you obviously don't test features before putting them in, and if you do, then you are completely blind to your own failures.  One more crappy change that is unneeded then I would just tell everybody to stop playing, as the game is now spiraling downward to its own failure, and it is your fault DE.

gg DE gg

• Upvote 10

All you doomsayers should actually test the gun out before raging. It is still extremely potent due to ridiculous Critical Hit and Status Chance.

Just add Blast. Stirr for a few minutes. Then stunlock everything to death.

Only difference is that you need to be closer to your enemy to do it now. Y'know. Like with any other Shotgun in the game.

• Upvote 6

Could you make the Infested not have such a Highpiched sound when they die. Because if you kill enough of them at once and they are close by well lets just I had to throw my headphones off of my head because of this. And someone might bring this up but I have my sound effects low. I also have highly sensitive ears when it comes to Highpiched sounds.

Sorry for the long rant. The ones who bothers to read this should be eligible for a reward, but I cannot grant such awesomeness.

DE, you are embarrassing yourselves. There are so many bugs in this game and some players have left because of it. If only you could have gotten your priorities straight, and told us that you are working on this and that, but you are not, are you? Always with the secrecy, hiding information (yes, we all know that you are changing stuff without announcing it, like xp-rewards. It was not all in the UI like you say, still get less XP).

This is beta, there are many changes coming, and we are prepared for this if you let us know what is coming, in advance.
We are agreeing to test this game comprehensively - supporting you with platinum purchases, spending many hours in-game, and many hours on the forum sharing what we have experienced (both the good and the bad).

Why can't you give us a little insight into what you are thinking? What are your plans for weapons and frames?
Are you going to push new weapons and Warframes out the door when at the same time we have an avalanche of unbalanced weapons/frames? Are you still going to forget about your supporters, your community, or are you going to give us a heads up so that we don't forma the S#&$ out of our gear when you are going to kill it completely? (My brakk was done and optimised ages ago, but I really feel for those who just upgraded it).

Yes, the Brakk was a little OP, and what did you do about it? YOU completely DESTROYED IT. But do you know what else is destroyed? I do, it's your drop rate on a lot of stuff, e.g Ember Prime parts and resources. This game is evolving into THE farming game, always the farming. At least farming was a bit less tedious with Brakk, it was a bit more fun, it was a bit of a lot of things. But you couldn't let the players who struggled their way through a rather boring event have their fun. You destroyed that as well. You destroyed a play style, the Brakk offered something unique. You could have asked your community first, but you did not. A small damage/crit nerf would be more suiting, now it's just a whole new gun, why even call it Brakk anymore?

Please read this Open Beta Agreement. First it goes on telling us that the community is the most important thing, then they continue to act like the opposite themselves. That agreement is making me sick. It basically states that they don't give a rats &#! about what we think or do, as long as they get some feedback from us. Screw the player base over? Sure why not, they agreed to it.

--> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/28-open-beta-agreement-read-me/

Is it not time to say goodbye to the "basement development" and get out in the world where you can actually get this game out of its everlasting beta? At this rate (often more bugs than fixes after each patch, increasing (I want to say exponentially with content amount) every time) the game is going to hit the floor, and it will have a really bad rep before release.

Brakk change:

Fall off added (10-20m)

Different play style. Brakk, as in the nerfed one, does not deserve that name.

Desecrate is now only possible if corpses are present. 

The synergy between your frames are getting worse, splitting the community: "Stop using Molecular prime, NOOB" "why? Nova is made like this, I can use her abilities the way I want"

Fixed issue with Nova’s Wormhole going through the world environment.

This has been 1 out of 2 workarounds for the bug that causes doors to be locked in missions, preventing us from completing the mission, effectively kills the mission for the party. I have submitted a ticket for this, but it's not like you bother to answer. And I know for a fact that many others have told you about this as well. Good work hindering us instead of fixing critical issues.

Fixed issue where Revive Players achievement would spam screen every time you revived someone.

What do you mean by "fixed"? Does it not appear as often, or have you completely removed the great feature where we can see progression as we play? 

Other stuff:

• Valkyr has some major issues. Paralyze is just esthetics, doesn't do anything but making the frame do some sort of movement, implying that she used a power, which she probably tried to do, as it expended energy, but then she realizes she failed. And then she dies at exactly the moment she uses hysteria, making her unable to use her pistol, then she gets revived with her primary in her hands, but unable to shoot. Poor Valkyr, you should have let her get some sleep before releasing her.

• Did I get any rewards after the mission ended? I don't know, cause the reward screen sure is empty.

• My friend enjoys inviting me to his party, I don't like it as much, why you ask? Well, I get the message "please wait". That message lasts forever, ALT+F4 is the only solution.

• Using the chat before a mission - Reading, writing, whatever. Join mission --> End mission --> Open chat --> Screen freezes for 2 seconds for each chat tab. Probably because the chat is refreshing.

• Missclicked in foundry, building something i did not intend to, oh S#&$, I have to cancel the process. Bad Guy DE says NOOOO. Please add a cancel button, please!

• Should I need pen and paper when playing this game, or can you add some kind of progression bar for codex scans?

• Using Pistol, having fun - Frame suddenly decides to switch to main weapon by itself, not as exciting as it sounds like.

• Extractors...

What am I doing? I could go on forever, I apologise.

Excuse me for the long rant, but this is how I feel about the game (I have much more to share, and I'll give you some for christmas as well) as of now. I know that you are working hard, DE, and I am reading your workshop posts with tears in my eyes, tears of joy. It's just that I am not happy with the way you treat your community (silent treatment is the worst). I want you to get all the respect and hallelujahs in the world, you really deserve it based on the work you are putting into this project. But you are not earning my respects just yet, reasons are clear above.

Also, this is compassion and personal opinions, not hate. People get attached, and I am clearly no exception. 

Thank you for reading,
Rikkely.

• Upvote 24

Next Livestream is going to be a real dissapointment if the Devs don't explain a few things to the community.

Example: Armor, Valkyr's lack of shields, the Brakk nerf and... the chat being buggy as F*** (lol)! 

A S#&$storm is on the horizon.... hope not.

Hotfix 11.2.1:

Changes:          

- Brakk change:

Fall off added (10-20m)

(╬ ಠ益ಠ) NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  ¯\_(⊙︿⊙)_/¯ I'm a sad Tenno now ಥ_ಥ  щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Upvote 4

Why? Butt-hurt complainers... that's why. 

Same reason for all nerfs...

You are in control of how you mod it. Funny, those that complain that things are OP probably never run against high level mobs and have every damage mod known to man installed and to their max. Geez, even a fully modded MK-1 is OP on Mercury. Use some self constraint and stop complaining that everyting is OP. 

THAT. Thank you. At least now I am sure I'm not the only one to see that.

• Upvote 4

- Fixed issues where damage inflicted by clients would not power up Nyx’s Absorb or Nova’s Antimatter Drop.

Phew, good, that missing "not" finally showed up. But I'd been very grateful if you had made that edit more obvious.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for the long rant. The ones who bothers to read this should be eligible for a reward, but I cannot grant such awesomeness.

DE, you are embarrassing yourselves. There are so many bugs in this game and some players have left because of it. If only you could have gotten your priorities straight, and told us that you are working on this and that, but you are not, are you? Always with the secrecy, hiding information (yes, we all know that you are changing stuff without announcing it, like xp-rewards. It was not all in the UI like you say, still get less XP).

This is beta, there are many changes coming, and we are prepared for this if you let us know what is coming, in advance.

We are agreeing to test this game comprehensively - supporting you with platinum purchases, spending many hours in-game, and many hours on the forum sharing what we have experienced (both the good and the bad).

Why can't you give us a little insight into what you are thinking? What are your plans for weapons and frames?

Are you going to push new weapons and Warframes out the door when at the same time we have an avalanche of unbalanced weapons/frames? Are you still going to forget about your supporters, your community, or are you going to give us a heads up so that we don't forma the S#&$ out of our gear when you are going to kill it completely? (My brakk was done and optimised ages ago, but I really feel for those who just upgraded it).

Yes, the Brakk was a little OP, and what did you do about it? YOU completely DESTROYED IT. But do you know what else is destroyed? I do, it's your drop rate on a lot of stuff, e.g Ember Prime parts and resources. This game is evolving into THE farming game, always the farming. At least farming was a bit less tedious with Brakk, it was a bit more fun, it was a bit of a lot of things. But you couldn't let the players who struggled their way through a rather boring event have their fun. You destroyed that as well. You destroyed a play style, the Brakk offered something unique. You could have asked your community first, but you did not. A small damage/crit nerf would be more suiting, now it's just a whole new gun, why even call it Brakk anymore?

Please read this Open Beta Agreement. First it goes on telling us that the community is the most important thing, then they continue to act like the opposite themselves. That agreement is making me sick. It basically states that they don't give a rats &#! about what we think or do, as long as they get some feedback from us. Screw the player base over? Sure why not, they agreed to it.

--> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/28-open-beta-agreement-read-me/

Is it not time to say goodbye to the "basement development" and get out in the world where you can actually get this game out of its everlasting beta? At this rate (often more bugs than fixes after each patch, increasing (I want to say exponentially with content amount) every time) the game is going to hit the floor, and it will have a really bad rep before release.

Different play style. Brakk, as in the nerfed one, does not deserve that name.

The synergy between your frames are getting worse, splitting the community: "Stop using Molecular prime, NOOB" "why? Nova is made like this, I can use her abilities the way I want"

This has been 1 out of 2 workarounds for the bug that causes doors to be locked in missions, preventing us from completing the mission, effectively kills the mission for the party. I have submitted a ticket for this, but it's not like you bother to answer. And I know for a fact that many others have told you about this as well. Good work hindering us instead of fixing critical issues.

What do you mean by "fixed"? Does it not appear as often, or have you completely removed the great feature where we can see progression as we play? 

Other stuff:

• Valkyr has some major issues. Paralyze is just esthetics, doesn't do anything but making the frame do some sort of movement, implying that she used a power, which she probably tried to do, as it expended energy, but then she realizes she failed. And then she dies at exactly the moment she uses hysteria, making her unable to use her pistol, then she gets revived with her primary in her hands, but unable to shoot. Poor Valkyr, you should have let her get some sleep before releasing her.

• Did I get any rewards after the mission ended? I don't know, cause the reward screen sure is empty.

• My friend enjoys inviting me to his party, I don't like it as much, why you ask? Well, I get the message "please wait". That message lasts forever, ALT+F4 is the only solution.

• Using the chat before a mission - Reading, writing, whatever. Join mission --> End mission --> Open chat --> Screen freezes for 2 seconds for each chat tab. Probably because the chat is refreshing.

• Missclicked in foundry, building something i did not intend to, oh S#&$, I have to cancel the process. Bad Guy DE says NOOOO. Please add a cancel button, please!

• Should I need pen and paper when playing this game, or can you add some kind of progression bar for codex scans?

• Using Pistol, having fun - Frame suddenly decides to switch to main weapon by itself, not as exciting as it sounds like.

• Extractors...

What am I doing? I could go on forever, I apologise.

Excuse me for the long rant, but this is how I feel about the game (I have much more to share, and I'll give you some for christmas as well) as of now. I know that you are working hard, DE, and I am reading your workshop posts with tears in my eyes, tears of joy. It's just that I am not happy with the way you treat your community (silent treatment is the worst). I want you to get all the respect and hallelujahs in the world, you really deserve it based on the work you are putting into this project. But you are not earning my respects just yet, reasons are clear above.

Also, this is compassion and personal opinions, not hate. People get attached, and I am clearly no exception. 

Thank you for reading,

Rikkely.

+1

• Upvote 2

All you doomsayers should actually test the gun out before raging. It is still extremely potent due to ridiculous Critical Hit and Status Chance.

Only difference is that you need to be closer to your enemy to do it now. Y'know. Like with any other Shotgun in the game.

One flaw in your argument : the Brakk IS NOT a shotgun. It is a handcannon. H-A-N-D-C-A-N-N-O-N. With spread yes, but still, it IS NOT a shotgun. And as you said, there are already PLENTY of shotguns to fill that role.

• Upvote 4

damage is not the problem with Brakk's nerf. it's the fall-off. Brakk, a handiful handcannon at higher levels just became a typical shotgun... only smaller.

I've tested it, I'm not mad about the adjusted damage scales but the fall-off... really. I had 5 ammos fired on a Grineer Seeker which is around 10m. I saw 1-digit damage. ONE-DIGIT. ON A TEN METER RANGE.

• Upvote 2

I can't believe you guys haven't realized it yet.

They nerfed the brakk.......

SO THEY CAN ALLOW IT TO DROP FROM A BOSS!

(Or something like that.)