Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

I have absolutely no skill in drawing and stuff. but i still would like to see medieval styled sword and shield in the game description of it could be like this... these weapons are modeled after the anchient sparring weapons used in Orokin festivities as entertainment.

On 4/4/2017 at 10:03 AM, SeaMan said:

I have absolutely no skill in drawing and stuff. but i still would like to see medieval styled sword and shield in the game description of it could be like this... these weapons are modeled after the anchient sparring weapons used in Orokin festivities as entertainment.

Well still this thread is an index for Fan Concepts so you must link a Fan Concept for it to be of use.

12 hours ago, ShiniLeo96 said:

i've done a concempt fot a new melee weapon, with (i think) interesting features and machanics. i hope you all like it! :)

this is the link to my concept: 

The Fan Concept Index is mean to store the Fan Concepts from the Warframe forums.

Here is a concept I've been working on since November last year and now I'm getting closer to what I want her to be. Now i just have to word the abilities better and find someone to draw her or figure out how to draw it myself. 

Edited by KisaPrime

Here is my second and third concepts also still in development so ideas are highly welcome. These 2 are probably the ideas I'm most exited to see develop further. First one is a energy scion style and the second one is a traditional gaming tank with a little twist. 

I'm thinking both of them could be female frames since we don't have very many in the tanking department or with electricity yet. Thoughts for names was joan or something simular for the tank and liliana for the scion.

Edited by prodethius

Hey thought up another idea today. Here she is, I don't have everything set up for her yet. I still need an idea for a passive and her first ability.

Bellona the warframe of revenge
A frame dedicating her power to revenge for herself and those around her.

1st:

2nd:
Bellona deals increased damage increasing further against enemies that have damaged her or allies within the duration of the ability.

3rd:
Bellona traps alarms and confuses cameras, turrets, lasers, and shock traps to attack everything. Rare resource drops and credits are increased.

4th: karma
Bellona blesses herself and allies with a barrier reducing damage by half from all sources. At the end of the duration or when downed with any instance it releases a pulse releasing double the damage to enemies around. All downed with this affect active have increased bleed out times or preloaded revive percentage depending on the number of enemies hit or killed by the pulse.

Passive

Here's another idea I came up with just a couple minutes ago. Let's call him flubber for now.

A slime based frame that absorbs enemies to heal himself and increase his base health. He has no shields but with each enemy he devours his maximum health increases based on how much health they had when devoured. Each devoured enemy takes constant damage until they are  (digested). Damage that would be dealt to him while in the process of digesting is halved and the remainder is dealt to the enemy inside furthering it's digestion.

1st:
The frame takes a bite out of an enemy healing himself for a small amount.after a certain number of bites are taken without getting damaged adds a devour charge.

2nd:
The frame lunges forward everything beneath him during this process gets a corrosive proc reducing armor for his other abilities to take better effect.

3rd:
The frame jumps up spraying out acids where he lands that stick enemies in place and gives them a corrosive proc.

4th:
The frame devours an enemy in front of you damaging them over time and adding a devour counter after digestion is complete.

Passive:
Enemies that melee the frame receive a corrosive proc in return. And if the frame is above 4 devour charges and dies half of them are removed and he is revived and healed to half health.

As before any and all input is welcome. Hopefully this one can develope into something greater too.

@prodethius You remember how to edit right? you did not have to post so many comments in a row. Also you can still create a thread with incomplete parts, you just edit them in later on, this ain't the thread for concepts not in their own thread, it's for indexing already-existing threads. And great that you have so many ideas but I suggest you focus on bringing at least one of them to perfection. 

Oh and the 2nd Fan Concept Index (this one) is dead, Siubijeni has been gone for over a year now.

@Hunter126 no I didn't know that the thread was dead. I just started posting on the forums last week and was excited to see other people's responses to ideas and concepts I had floating around. And yes I know how to edit just thought it would be better to seperate them my bad if it upset you with having so many I'll look at filing them all together later. 

On 4/24/2017 at 4:19 PM, prodethius said:

@Hunter126 no I didn't know that the thread was dead. I just started posting on the forums last week and was excited to see other people's responses to ideas and concepts I had floating around. And yes I know how to edit just thought it would be better to seperate them my bad if it upset you with having so many I'll look at filing them all together later. 

I didn't question your knowing that the thread was dead. i was just informing you. Usually we don't need to double post or multi-post, so that's why I said that, not rally a point, just a suggestion. well if you have ideas, you make threads, if it interests them then they come of their own free will.

Also there's a new Index I made. it's on break right now but it still takes indexing requests which will be added when it is active again.