Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

i also would like to pitch some ideas if DE ever decides to add more features.

The forge

one of it is about the forge, would it be an improvement to be able to dismantle weapons for parts or resources spent to make it for a price(not too expensive but not too cheap to exploit). maybe for normal weapons then primed. 

one dismantling process may give 1 part and some resources. or if formaed weapon , forma , 1 part of the weapon and some resources.

Make the dismantling have random results as you do with all things. 

which in turn will open up a path for forging your own guns. since POE is introducing custom melee weapons

Lets say a stock part has better stability and receiver has more dmg and recoil and and the barrel has more range or spread or what ever.

then a dismantled part from a sniper could have a bonus for zoom or switch to zoom when you aim.

then to combine the projectile weapon could be different from melee weapon.

You probably may or may not have heard from players about this kind of idea.

Cyst Abilities

another one is regarding the cyst. other than making the helminit pet. it has no other uses.

one time i mistaken the cyst as changing the passive skill for oberon when clearly it was a rework.

another player brought it up as an interesting idea , when your frame get infected you get a different passive skill , then after you get rid of the cyst you get your original passive skill.

Pacific rim action in warframe. jaeger vs kaiju

and in addition for the POE, maybe a new vehicle or add-on for the plains other than the archwing. the warframe can pilot and other member can hitch a ride at the back like a armored tank or hover tank. then it can change into something like a oversized mech frame just for the night portion of the plains. just meant to be a tank to distract the titan monster.

Edited by rockmin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the concept for my custom Warframe.  I would like to first say that if you have any critiques or suggestions please let me know so I can take them into consideration.  Also I do not have a picture unfortunately since I am not skilled enough to draw her as good as I'd like. If you are interested in helping me with that please let me know.  Pertaining to this Warframe certain abilities will have a Max Stats With Mods added with them.  This is in my build because some abilities need caps to make sure they do not become broken or over powered.  An example is Energy Drain being maxed for instance at .5 energy per second.  Subsequently if an ability has N/A that means that the cap for the ability is as high as the mods can increase it's stats.

Inertia:

The property of matter by which it retains its state of rest or its velocity along a straight line so long as it is not acted upon by an external force.

Stats Unranked:

• Armor 175
  • Energy 100
  • Health 125
  • Shield 225
  • Sprint Speed 1.3

Stats Level 30:

• Armor 175
  • Energy 175
  • Health 250
  • Shield 450
  • Sprint Speed 1.3 

Passive Inertia's increased speed allow her to strike her foe with increased velocity making her physical blows more devastating.  A percentage of Inertia's movement speed is converted into melee damage.  This does not apply from gliding, rolling, and bullet jumping.  This effect is applied however from sprint speed mods and other buffs applied from other teammates.  ex. (Volt's 2, Zephyr's 3 with the augment mod)  The percentage for the conversion is 7.5% of your total movement speed. The conversion breaks as follows.

1.3 Movement Speed X .075 = .0975 which converts to 9% melee damage which can rounded up to 10%.  (Up to DE if that's the route they would want to go)

Note: Inertia's passive is not a build up passive meaning it is active all the time giving you the constant damage increase.  This passive also is active regardless if Inertia is in motion or not.  This passive takes the movement speed of Inertia after all modifiers have been applied and applies the modifier to her melee weapon damage.

Abilities:

1. Momentum: Inertia unlocks her speed inhibitors to give herself increased speed while creating a force around her to reduce incoming damage.  Gives a movement speed increase and reduces damage taken.  This is not an AoE and does not apply to allies.  This is a self buff. This is also a continuous ability so it will stay active until you cast it again or run out of energy.

Stats Maxed Without Mods:

• Movement Speed Increase 0.75/1/1.25/1.5 Maxing at 1.5
  • Damage Reduction 7.5/10/12.5/15 Maxing at 15%                                
  • Energy Cost on Cast 25
  • Energy Drain per Second 3

Stats Maxed With Mods:

• Movement Speed Increase N/A
  • Damage Reduction N/A
  • Energy Cost on Cast N/A
  • Energy Drain per Second 0.5

2. Kinetic Reflexes:  Inertia enhances her reflexes making the world around her move slower and giving her  better reaction time.  Enemy movement and fire rate is reduced around Inertia while simultaneously increasing her own fire rate.  (This ability may be applied to allies in the radius of the ability, but I would need a definite yes or no from people considering it may make her too strong.)

Stats Maxed Without Mods:

• Enemy Fire Rate and Movement Speed Reduction 10/15/20/25 Maxing at 25%
  • Fire Rate Increase 5/10/15/20 Maxing at 20%
  • Radius 7.5/10/12.5/15 Maxing at 15 meters
  • Duration 10/13/16/20 Maxing at 20 seconds
  • Energy Cost on Cast 50

Stats Maxed With Mods:

• Enemy Fire Rate and Movement Speed Reduction N/A
  • Fire Rate Increase N/A
  • Radius N/A
  • Duration N/A

3. Dimensional Drift:  Inertia starts vibrating her and the nearby space so fast they phase out of the normal dimensional plain they exist on.  While in the other dimensional plain Inertia and her allies are harder to hit and enemies being less likely to detect her and her allies.  Being in another dimensional plain gives Inertia and her allies the ability to run through enemies and ignore certain moves from enemiess. ie (Blitz eximus blast, pulls, arctic eximus slows.)  This ability only applies to allies in the radius of Inertia and is not a buff that lasts outside of the AoE.

Stats Maxed Without Mods

• Radius 3/6/9/12 Maxing at 12 meters
  • Chance of Damage Missing 10/13/16/20 Maxing at 20%
  • Enemy Detection Decrease 7/12/15/18 Maxing at 18%
  • Duration 6/10/13/16 Maxing at 16 seconds
  • Energy Cost on Cast 50

Stats Maxed With Mods

• Radius N/A
  • Chance of Damage Missing N/A
  • Enemy Detection Decrease N/A
  • Duration N/A

4. Time Remnants:  Inertia starts moving so fast she creates doppelgangers of herself to help her fight.  Creates specters of Inertia mimicking the same weapons and look as Inertia.  Specters will draw aggro from enemies as well as fight back.  These specters will scale to enemy levels, but based on a constant percentage.  The specters levels will always be 3/4 of the enemy levels.  This prevents the specters from being too weak and from being too strong.  This level balance should keep them at a point where they damage and kill enemies as well as draw aggro to die off instead of you.  Specters will have a duration on them to prevent being alive for too long.  (If needed the specters can get a damage debuff if they are too strong.)  As a side note the specters will not follow the player and will act on their own accord, but will use the same combat mechanic as normal specters.

Stats Maxed Without Mods

• Remnants 1/3/5/7 Maxing at 7
  • Duration 20/25/30/35 Maxing at 35 seconds
  • Aggro Drawn Away from Inertia 20/30/40/50 Maxing at 50%
  • Remnants Level of Enemy Level 3/4
  • Energy Cost on Cast 100

Stats Maxed With Mods

• Remnants 7
  • Duration N/A
  • Aggro Drawn Away from Inertia 80%
  • Remnants Level of Enemy Level 3/4

Overall:

This concept of the Warframe is something I was hoping to get as a melee user.  I hope that DE will look at this and take ideas from this Warframe or to just use this build.  I wanted this build to be fast and based around speed and melee which would feel like you are moving faster than everything around you.  If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know or comment below to give tips or fixes needed for this custom Warframe.  Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you liked my idea.  P.S. if anyone wants to help create the actually look for this Warframe please let me know so she can have a look to match her design.

Edited by ScottZi115