Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

Well, I'm back (for the time being, at least) after a rather long hiatus brought on by real life. It tends to do that.
Due to changes with the forums, I am not certain how well updating the index is going to work. I started to do that just now, and some of the categories in the first post went smoothly enough. However, the link that is supposed to take you to the second post doesn't seem to be working right, and just opens the topic in a new tab. I'll be fiddling with it more when I get the chance, but for the time being updating the index will be on hold.

What I may end up doing is copying everything into a local word document so that I can fix the formatting there, without worrying about how the forum parses things. Then I can copy it over to the topic and overwrite the stuff that the forums messed around with. I have done that before. We'll see.

Edited by Siubijeni
Clarification on plans

So your the original collecta Mr. Ijeni? Welcome back to the fold then suh! Apologies that it has to be in the form of this pile of Concepts, but, eh, at least you aren't getting slugged with TO many new entries, right?