Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2013 at 6:51 PM, Siubijeni said:

Not many people seem to have noticed, but iValianT (OP and maintainer of the old Index) left Warframe and requested someone take up his mantle... so I did.
Post links to your concepts, or just ones you like! Do NOT post full concepts here! Thanks!

WARFRAME CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

SENTINEL CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

WEAPON CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

ENEMY, BOSS, AND ENCOUNTER CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

The Index has grown large enough that it no longer fits in this single post, and is continued here.

Also, I am going to be going through and resorting the index in a (hopefully) more intuitive fashion. It has gotten big enough, for example, that simple division of the entities into Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Other probably isn't specific enough. I will be doing this, however, in my local copy of the index and copy-paste it from Word to overwrite this when I'm done. In the meantime, fire away.

Keep up the good ideas, everybody! - Siub

Allo there guvnah! You still here an about on the ol forums? I'd like to get me pride-and-joy, the Pit, registered in your catelogue a glory! Iffin ya happn tah be back round here at some point, here's a link, for simplicities' sake.

Cheers!

• Like 1

This is a little something I've had in mind for a while now that wasn't too OP or just plain dumb. The finer details are still being worked out, and i would very much appreciate it if I could get more feedback on this. ... Also if DE sees it and comments that'd be great. Just saying. :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...