Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

It already is, actually. It's under "Cascade, by Abzu." He listed a bunch of names so I just took the first one, cause its the one he refers to the frame as later in the thread.

Update: Added Autopsy mod by EarlLemongrab, and a flying infested boss concept for invasion nodes by KARMA2605. Also added Rasputin29's new Hand-and-a-Half Sword, and CP6Pac's Warframe Specific-Passive Mods.

Update2: Added Tritanya's Orokin Research Lab concept. I highly recommend it.

Update3: Added Rasputin29's new Grineer Flail.

Edited by Siubijeni

This I can absolutely understand.
Well, at first, I started a thread which you can put instead if you like. 
Here's the link: 
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/140731-some-ideas-about-the-star-map-and-passagethis-mission-type-would-favor-stealth-and-blitzkrieg-tactics/#entry1782125

But it didn't feet right, and I made the video to make my point clearer. 

Edited by Huitzilopoltchi

Modified the entry in the index accordingly. I think its better that way anyway, cause you have the link to the video at the top of your thread--and this way I can credit your Warframe name instead of your YouTube name.

I personally prefer reading stuff like that anyway (particularly when the person explaining it has an accent; no offense, I just have trouble with them :P), but I might be the only one.

Could you please add my forum link to your index, when I first made the post I wasn't aware that 'fan concepts' was in the forums ... I have other ideas I've posted if you like them I can edit this post at your request should you need them?
Infested enemy type that is formed from crawlers.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/139264-the-collector-emerges-crawlers-assimilate/

Edited by main_antagonist

I personally prefer reading stuff like that anyway (particularly when the person explaining it has an accent; no offense, I just have trouble with them :P), but I might be the only one.

Can't blame you, english is not my mother language after all. I know I avoided the worst of french accent, but cannot escape it entirely :)

Done. It's a good idea and all, but imho it might be a bit too extreme. Quick summary of my points in the response in your topic:

I agree that the Void RNG is a problem, with the pools getting as diluted and ridiculous as they are. It's only going to get worse unless they address that.

The Derelicts ought not be behind keys. Makes no sense lore or gameplay-wise. We don't want a second void and never will. And aren't these the Towers that didn't make it to the safety of the void? So why do we still need keys?

I'm with the first responder on just broadening keys. These dang captures are simply too rare compared to others... I get them like 1/30. Broadening keys to just tier will fix that, but so would just fixing the dang ratios

I'm not so sure what I think of tokens. I'm not particularly averse to them, just... wary of the idea. RNG is fine, once it's refined and looked at. They just need to do it.

Priming frames as a system is an excellent idea, one I'm not sure why they haven't done... it's kind of lame that the prime just overrides the default. Upgrading would be super.

I don't think keys need to be removed from the void in general, though. They're fine for the void, and the void alone. Nowhere else needs that. Well, it fits the Golem and some fan concept bosses, like my Tartarus, but that's a relatively minor and simple thing. Something you get in the course of playing and clearing the system, not something that's a task to farm.

Derelicts would be best, I think, as replayable alerts that are side missions, not mission replacements. Finding the ships takes some time, then we clear them out. Golem can stay as a key from those navs, tho.

Edited by Siubijeni

Done. It's a good idea and all, but imho it might be a bit too extreme. Quick summary of my points in the response in your topic:

I agree that the Void RNG is a problem, with the pools getting as diluted and ridiculous as they are. It's only going to get worse unless they address that.

The Derelicts ought not be behind keys. Makes no sense lore or gameplay-wise. We don't want a second void and never will. And aren't these the Towers that didn't make it to the safety of the void? So why do we still need keys?

I'm with the first responder on just broadening keys. These dang captures are simply too rare compared to others... I get them like 1/30. Broadening keys to just tier will fix that, but so would just fixing the dang ratios

I'm not so sure what I think of tokens. I'm not particularly averse to them, just... wary of the idea. RNG is fine, once it's refined and looked at. They just need to do it.

Priming frames as a system is an excellent idea, one I'm not sure why they haven't done... it's kind of lame that the prime just overrides the default. Upgrading would be super.

I don't think keys need to be removed from the void in general, though. They're fine for the void, and the void alone. Nowhere else needs that. Well, it fits the Golem and some fan concept bosses, like my Tartarus, but that's a relatively minor and simple thing. Something you get in the course of playing and clearing the system, not something that's a task to farm.

Derelicts would be best, I think, as replayable alerts that are side missions, not mission replacements. Finding the ships takes some time, then we clear them out. Golem can stay as a key from those navs, tho.

I retouched it to include keys, but a simpler variety. I also included keys for the derelicts (sorry!) because I feel that the derelicts should be the polar opposite of the void.