Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

Ideas that I had (that I strangely did not think of posting here... curse my own stupidty)

Frames (Yin and Yang): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145933-twin-frames-frames-that-complement-each-other-by-default/#entry1728809

Weapon (Gemellus): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/153036-new-idea-for-a-sniper-rifle/#entry1801987

Weapon Loadout: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/157886-expanded-weapon-loadout-variety/

Let's hope I can have more people to review my ideas this time. Thanks!

@Freelancer, looks pretty cool, stuck it right beside the other Corpus Reinforcements topic under "General" weapons

@MetroFallout, frames added as "Twin Frames" right beneath my own "Twinframe." Gemellus added under "Primary" weapons, and the Loadout Weight Classes added under the "Mechanics" subcategory of "Gameplay Concepts."

Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting this thread, if I am, tell me and I can delete this post XD. Anyways though, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/161584-warframe-moba-lolol/ I started this thread to give my thoughts on a new conclave type, and now others have been lending their thoughts as well to create what I think would be a pretty fun and well-planned out mission type that could theoretically even expand the Warframe fanbase a bit. So yeah. If anyone has anything to contribute to that thread, and if this could be added to the index thingy, that would be great :D

@RougeHemlock, that sort of thing can indeed go into the index, with one caveat. The presence of any real idea in your post is debatable--mostly you just said "make it happen!" This isn't exactly a place to list such general discussions, but for ideas and their feedback to be cataloged for easy reference. If you edit your OP in that topic to actually outline an idea (rather than an extremely vague premise), I'll happily include it.

EDIT:

I love how many people are taking an obviously mostly non-serious suggestion as serious.

Having read your topic a bit more, I'm not sure it actually needs to be in the index. A lot of people will view it as a troll-post, and I can't say I entirely disagree. And as a joke, it doesn't exactly fit in with serious suggestions and ideas...

Edited by Siubijeni

@RougeHemlock, that sort of thing can indeed go into the index, with one caveat. The presence of any real idea in your post is debatable--mostly you just said "make it happen!" This isn't exactly a place to list such general discussions, but for ideas and their feedback to be cataloged for easy reference. If you edit your OP in that topic to actually outline an idea (rather than an extremely vague premise), I'll happily include it.

EDIT:

Having read your topic a bit more, I'm not sure it actually needs to be in the index. A lot of people will view it as a troll-post, and I can't say I entirely disagree. And as a joke, it doesn't exactly fit in with serious suggestions and ideas...

O.o it isnt a troll-post. At all. Its topic had a joking tone, only cause I made it with the assumption that it would never happen, and knowing that a lot of people would view it as a bad idea. I did give a slight description of my idea in the original post, with the idea being further developed as a result of discussion as the conversation continued. When I made the topic it WAS a pretty under-developed idea, and I was making it with the intention of having other contribute to make an idea generated from multiple players. In the most recent couple replies, we've started trying to compile all of our ideas together (they already fit together they just need to be compiled), which I will then include in the opening post. I'm not good at compiling ideas and stuff though, at all, which is why I asked if anyone would volunteer to do it. And it's fine if you don't want it to be in your index, I was just posting it here on the off-chance you did, cause it might get the thread more publicity, to develop the ideas further. but yeah, if it doesn't fit in with the rest that's completely fine ^^

Edit: Currently working on compiling the ideas and putting them in my opening post.

Edit 2: Done. Check it out. :D If it still doesn't fit here, that's still fine XD

Edited by RougeHemlock

Hi ! Mission concept : "bot malfunction"  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/165145-mission-concept-bot-malfunction/ 

Sabotage with 15 minutes countdown and no waypoint on the map, against a corrupted AI aboard a corpus ship.

(people don't seem very interrested, the thread is already dying. Feel free not to add it to the index if you have arguments ^^)

@RougeHemlock: Ok, now I can put that into the index... It's under the "Mission Types" subsection of "Gameplay Concepts"

@Sasoka: You are correct, and I've added it to the index as "Blaster," since you don't have a name

@Vargras: Added to the index with suggested theme of "Duelist"

@DeadScream: Added to the index in the Mission Types subsection.

Edited by Siubijeni

@RougeHemlock: Ok, now I can put that into the index... It's under the "Mission Types" subsection of "Gameplay Concepts"

@Sasoka: You are correct, and I've added it to the index as "Blaster," since you don't have a name

@Vargras: Added to the index with suggested theme of "Duelist"

@DeadScream: Added to the index in the Mission Types subsection.

woo thanks man you helped a lot with the name

Edited by Sasoka

@SwingTime: Yeah that's fine. In-depth might not be the right description for the criteria... it's more about the existence of the idea or concept, rather than its state as a discussion. RougeHemlock's, for example, was originally a discussion post, really, not much of a concept.

@Sasoka: Haha, you're welcome.

@VoidGhost: Each piece of the armor really doesn't need it's own index entry, but if you just link me to DeviantArt that would be the way it'd really have to be done. For the moment, I've just split the entry into two links, but that won't work if and when you add more. You should make a topic and collect all those sketches in one place I can link to... and explain the idea, too, because the name really isn't enough.