Siubijeni

Fan Concepts Index

Warframe concept themed for werewolf and pack leader. Tackled some easy mechanics not currently present in game.

Here's my Hurgyn hoverbike concept.

Indiana Jones-esque frame for those who want to support their team and have fun doing it. Bingham! 

Arann the predator
I have written too much in it, I'm tired
go check it out if you're interested ^ ^

Here's my concept of a Warframe a friend and I made. He's like a battle angel that has an aggressive playstyle but supports his team at the same time. I'm hoping to get a little publicity so I can get some feedback on it lol. Check it out if you want. 🙂

I’ve made multiple concepts of this frame but this is the first I got a drawing done for him. I’ve talked to multiple guys before making a post to make sure that other people may be interested in the idea. 

I’m all for suggestions and having a legit discussion about how the ideas I make can be improved to become more unique and maybe become official. 

Hope anybody who checks it out will view the whole comment section cause me and 1 guy had a decent discussion about the frame and a possible quest that comes with the frame. 

Last Edited: November 10, 2017

OP last seen on forums: January 15, 2019

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is dead, no idea why y'all keep posting stuff here.

14 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Last Edited: November 10, 2017

OP last seen on forums: January 15, 2019

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is dead, no idea why y'all keep posting stuff here.

Most people, including me, just saw I pinned post cataloging fan concepts. Then concluded I should post mine here. I did not look at the op until 1 month after I’ve posted my concept and could not see any updates here.

Hey! You're doing the entire forums a huge favour with your work here. So from me, thank you!

This is my first concept to be submitted, and will still go through edits.

i give you:

Fable - The Storyteller

Thank you!

Hello everyone !

If you are looking for fun, versatil, styled and creativ Warframe, Anshin could be interesting you  ! 

She is both deadliest than the sharpest blade and purest than a field of white roses ...

here you can find the begin of Anshin project, the next 2 in 1 warframe  ! ( im looking for someone for draw the concept ! 🙂 )

Edited by Rihorm