Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, (PSN)trevdogg24 said:

Can you make a Werewolf frame?

Check this out 

They don't always get noticed but if the community reallly likes an idea and it sparks the developers interests it may be taken into consideration. Check out the upcoming warframe, Sevagoth, he was a fan concept at first!

Rehashed one of my ancient concepts way back from 2015 or so. No image yet; unfortunately, I'm not the best artist, but I hope that the lore I've written makes up for it. If it gets traction, I might see about commissioning an artist to draw it with some references I have in mind.

Note, I do realize there is already a Gaia concept. I'd use a different name, but honestly I can't think of a better fit.

(Also the formatting in this embed is totally off; I promise it's actually neat in the post itself)

Edited by Stalker

• 3 weeks later...

I might have an idea for a new frame . 

An infestasion frame . Mind you i do NOT mean infested like Nidus.

More or less a Spider Frame . 

Ability 1: infect enemies they spawn a Raknoid on death power strength would increase their life/shield
Range mod: increase the amount of infected targets.
Duration Mod: Increases the duration of the infection 

Ability 2: Ensnare 
Encase a victim in webbing which would heal nearby allies . and stun nearby enemies in fear (sort of Trinity/nekros combo ability)

Abilty 3 : Web  
Frame spawns a giant web that blocks and snares enemies ( Khora Vauban Idea) BUT the spider frame is able to consume snared enemies for % of health/energy.

Abilty 4: Infestation 

Frame spawn a set number of raknoids that will swarm the enemies 

Passive: Frame can walk and hang on walll indefinatly.

Unfortunatly ia can't draw for my life so i am not able to make a drawing of how i envision her to look , but think in the way of Elise from League of legends.

Edited by Kashgari

• 2 weeks later...

Elemental Commander (no idea for a name)

Frame has 4 different forms/stances it switches through. Each one changes its stats and provides different aura buffs to allies.

forms are based on the base 4 elements Fire, Ice, Lighting and Toxic.

1 ability switches forms, a second tiggers said forms special self buff for a bit. Each form has a different AOE passive buf.

in exchange each form lowers other stats, with this working like the Vault Keys.

Fire form is Strength and Attack. Ups Damage dealt but lowers shields and armor. Aoe buff: ups attack/damage

Skill: Mantle of Flames: cloaks user /w flames that burn foes that get too close

Cold is Defense and Warding. Ups defense but lowers speed. Aoe buff: ups armor

Skill: Entrenchment of Ice: Freezes player for a few seconds but blocks all damage while frozen, removes any negative status.

Lighting is Quickness. Ups speed, lowers attack. Aoe buff: ups fire, melee, and movement speed

Skill: Steps of the storm. Adds Lighting path to players's movement.

Toxic: undecided. status or maybe critical.

other skills:

Elemental Bust:

pick target foe. Elemental damage explodes outward from target. Damage type varies by form.

no name yet
AOE buff that gives all allies within elemental damage bonus. damage type varies by form

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...