Siubijeni

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2013-12-07 at 6:51 AM, Siubijeni said:

Not many people seem to have noticed, but iValianT (OP and maintainer of the old Index) left Warframe and requested someone take up his mantle... so I did.
Post links to your concepts, or just ones you like! Do NOT post full concepts here! Thanks!

WARFRAME CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

SENTINEL CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

WEAPON CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

ENEMY, BOSS, AND ENCOUNTER CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

The Index has grown large enough that it no longer fits in this single post, and is continued here.

Also, I am going to be going through and resorting the index in a (hopefully) more intuitive fashion. It has gotten big enough, for example, that simple division of the entities into Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Other probably isn't specific enough. I will be doing this, however, in my local copy of the index and copy-paste it from Word to overwrite this when I'm done. In the meantime, fire away.

Keep up the good ideas, everybody! - Siub

WOW I DONT KNOW THIS THREAD EXIST. GOOD JOB ALL MY FELLOW TENNO 👍

I'M GONNA GIVE SOME IDEA LATER IF COME UP WITH SOMETHING IN MY MIND 😄

On 2013-12-07 at 6:51 AM, Siubijeni said:

Not many people seem to have noticed, but iValianT (OP and maintainer of the old Index) left Warframe and requested someone take up his mantle... so I did.
Post links to your concepts, or just ones you like! Do NOT post full concepts here! Thanks!

WARFRAME CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

SENTINEL CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

WEAPON CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

ENEMY, BOSS, AND ENCOUNTER CONCEPTS

Hidden Content

The Index has grown large enough that it no longer fits in this single post, and is continued here.

Also, I am going to be going through and resorting the index in a (hopefully) more intuitive fashion. It has gotten big enough, for example, that simple division of the entities into Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Other probably isn't specific enough. I will be doing this, however, in my local copy of the index and copy-paste it from Word to overwrite this when I'm done. In the meantime, fire away.

Keep up the good ideas, everybody! - Siub

WOW I DONT KNOW THIS THREAD EXIST. GOOD JOB ALL MY FELLOW TENNO 👍

I'M GONNA GIVE SOME IDEA LATER IF COME UP WITH SOMETHING IN MY MIND 😄

• 1 month later...

Got a idea for a Corinth/Corinth prime augment mod.

Recursive Burst: Airburst round has a 2% (rank 0) to 20% (rank 10) chance to spawn 3 smaller rounds once it explodes. Each smaller round deals between 30 and 40 percent of the damage of the original airburst round but the explosion radius for the recursive rounds are halved. Multishot mods will increase the chance but only by 50% of the original buff amount for each additional multishot round so its unlikely to proc several times in a single shot but still give a slightly higher chance. (Example: 20% for the normal round but the extra round added because of multishot will only have a 10% chance.) Or multishot mods could just increase it by the standard amount if its too weak. I ran this by some of the other players and they thought it was a great idea to give Corinth more of a reason to be used since it gets overlooked because there are slightly more powerful options such as Zarr or Hek with Scattered Justice.