Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

@Mothy: Added to the index. That's the fourth dual-frame I've seen, but the first fire/ice combo amongst them. In my opinion, the fire/ice combo isn't as interesting because we already have Frost and Ember. The combination is a little less than exciting, hence why the other dual-frames so far have been new things (primarily light/dark). Your post is a little... scattered, as well. It's hard to make sense of what you're saying and the order you say it in, making it a little confusing--particularly with how long it is.

How can my post be scattered at all, when I have put them into sections so it would be easy to read? And I thought I had been clear about what I wrote. :(

Also.. I put alot of work and soul into my first warframe concept and to hear it was not exciting that... kinda is bad for me. :( Also I had no idea there were other dual-frames out there.

I would rather to PM you about this, but when I tried, it said you couldn't use the PM system, so I guess we have to discuss it here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/152998-shield-based-warframe-aegis/#entry1801673

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/181348-vesuvia-the-grenadier/

A shield-based warframe called Aegis and an explosion warframe called Vesuvia. Add them, pweez.

Edited by NeverEatTheLemonsAlone

@WondahBoah: Added. I like the faction-upgrades a lot, actually. The mini-games are a bit iffy though :P

@Mothy: The PM thing is because of the stupid little glitch with the Pupil system. Every time I get on Warframe and play less than three rounds it thinks I'm a pupil again, and I can't post, edit my post, or use the PMs. It should be fixed again, now. DE really needs to fix that. Anyway, I'm not trying to say your frame concept is bad. Dual-frames aren't common, and most the people who come up with them think of it independently. I'm just saying that to me, a fire/ice combo is relatively boring because we already have individual frames for them, and combining them doesn't bring anything new. As for your post, the sectioning was a good idea, you just don't seem to stick to a logical progression of thought within them. You jump around a lot, like you're too excited to explain it properly. It's something a lot of people do, including myself to a degree. It's not an insurmountable problem, but combined with how much you've written... no one wants to read that much when they have to sort out sentence and thought order, mentally. Short and simple is better than long and elaborate, although a middle ground is (of course) ideal.

@Meteros: I dunno about land sentinels, but the landing on the shoulder is a nice thought. Added.

@Anaesthetic: Could be cool. Infested definitely need more presence. Added.

@NeverEatTheLemonsAlone: Added to the index.

@xZARAx: Thanks for the link, that's a pretty awesome concept. Love the leech helmet, and some interesting power ideas. Added.

@KilelrDrone492: Not a bad idea, pretty good. Added.

@xZARAx: Not sure if they really know or care that this exists, but I don't plan to stop, haha, so no worries.

@Phoenix86: I'm not so sure about the vulture, but I like the Jaeger. Added to the index.

@arch111: I'm not sure what you're asking, so until you clarify I really can't answer. As for the many threads that are not listed, I don't add everything to the index of my own accord. I don't have time to look at everything, naturally. I imagine a lot of people might not know to post here. I'm not sure what to do about that, though. Because a lot of threads are just people who don't really care to think things through, and don't really stick to their ideas, and if all of those went into the index only to drop off the radar after only a few replies... it'd get pretty cluttered. By only adding the ones that people care about enough to post about, that concern is mostly eliminated.

@WondahBoah: Added. I like the faction-upgrades a lot, actually. The mini-games are a bit iffy though :P

@Mothy: The PM thing is because of the stupid little glitch with the Pupil system. Every time I get on Warframe and play less than three rounds it thinks I'm a pupil again, and I can't post, edit my post, or use the PMs. It should be fixed again, now. DE really needs to fix that. Anyway, I'm not trying to say your frame concept is bad. Dual-frames aren't common, and most the people who come up with them think of it independently. I'm just saying that to me, a fire/ice combo is relatively boring because we already have individual frames for them, and combining them doesn't bring anything new. As for your post, the sectioning was a good idea, you just don't seem to stick to a logical progression of thought within them. You jump around a lot, like you're too excited to explain it properly. It's something a lot of people do, including myself to a degree. It's not an insurmountable problem, but combined with how much you've written... no one wants to read that much when they have to sort out sentence and thought order, mentally. Short and simple is better than long and elaborate, although a middle ground is (of course) ideal.

@Meteros: I dunno about land sentinels, but the landing on the shoulder is a nice thought. Added.

@Anaesthetic: Could be cool. Infested definitely need more presence. Added.

@NeverEatTheLemonsAlone: Added to the index.

@xZARAx: Thanks for the link, that's a pretty awesome concept. Love the leech helmet, and some interesting power ideas. Added.

Thank you.

Carmilla, the Vampiric warframe (+life steal mods)
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/170451-warframe-concept-carmilla-the-vampiric-warframe-v20requesting-art/?hl=carmilla
He still would like some art for anyone interested

Harbinger concept, needs a skill revamp but still good
https://forums.warfr...rame-harbinger/ 

Edited by xZARAx

@Mothy: Alright... if this is in reaction to what I said, sorry... didn't mean for that.

@Krion112: Added. Also added some feedback in your topic.

@NeverEatTheLemonsAlone: Added. Could be interesting, but probably a little too much work for the devs. Makes ability implementation and classes more complicated, not to mention inheritance being a total b****. First responder has an interesting idea, too.

@Reefermun: Added. I'm a bit skeptical, because too much healing intrudes on Oberon and Trinity's niches. Not a fan of the ult, or the first. Third is interesting, though.