Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

I can't paste links...yet? In quotations are the thread titles.

Ally Version of the Stalker - "Stalker-like Concept - Seraph, the Guardian"

Boss Kill Cinematics - "Boss Kill Cinematics?"

Market "Try" Function and Firing Range Concept - "Market Concept 'Try It' Button"

@Mothy: Alright... if this is in reaction to what I said, sorry... didn't mean for that.

Partially. I kind of realized that you and others were more or less right so I decided to take down Geminus and remake him, heavily. I have a new idea created and about to post it. HOPEFULLY it is much more simpler and shorter than Geminus was. Plus interesting as she have new elements.

Edit: Speaking of my new creation.. I wish to have Moonsun, the Celestial Twin added to the list. And hopefully she is much better than Geminus.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/184640-warframe-concept-moonsun-the-celestial-twin/

Edited by Mothy

@Kintsurugi: Couldn't find the market one, but I added the other two.

@Lemons: Added to the index. Could be an interesting encounter.

@Mothy: It's definitely better, but could use a few distance-related tweaks. More feedback in topic. Added.

@Elestor: Added. Didn't know it even had a name... Liset, eh?

@-BOPOH-: Added.

@Mothy: Link changed and moved to the appropriate place in the alphabet. Posted in your topic, with the addition of details on the damage calculation of the second abilities I had one more concern.

@Quatrez: No problem-o. It's what I'm here for XD

@SweetAnubis: Added to the index. Could be interesting, but there's a lot of problems, from lag to trolls.

@Mothy: Link changed and moved to the appropriate place in the alphabet. Posted in your topic, with the addition of details on the damage calculation of the second abilities I had one more concern.

Have responded to you and done appropiate changes and reponses. Also done one more, final name change. ^^; Her name is now Eclipse and not Corona anymore. Sorry for the name changes. XD

@SweetAnubis: Added to the index. Could be interesting, but there's a lot of problems, from lag to trolls.

you mentioned that theree's alot of problems... i've addressed the lag and toll complaints, as in lag will likely be fixed soon due to possibility of servers (watch devstream 22) as for the troll issue thats an issue in any game if you are doing pugs, thus one of the advantages to having a clan that does stuff together.

If you could let me know of the other issues i would apreciate it. thanks.

Edited by SweetAnubis

@Mothy: Looks good. No need to apologize for the name changes--you're not into what I'd consider annoying territory yet XD

@Quatrez: Interesting thoughts, reminds me of my Tartarus concept in some ways. Added.

@SweetAnubis: As you say, not a lot to be done about issues related to players in a game like this. Thing is, clans don't necessarily protect from trolls--some of my friends are occasionally total a**holes. And if it's really cooperatively based, what if its a simple lack of skill on the part of a team member? Server's won't entirely prevent lag, either, so that problem is only reduced--not eliminated. It's not that the idea is bad--it just won't work ideally in a game like Warframe.

@Wemic: Added to the index. Optus Prime is just too much of a Transformer's rip-off for me, and a prime-only frame is just... in my opinion, it's just a bad (but common) idea. As for Hacker's instinct, it just seems too limited to actually be used. There are already tons of Auras that no-one uses, this would just be another of those. Even if stealth got better, it doesn't seem like a viable option when you'd have to replace, say... Energy Siphon. Guys triggering the alarm is really no worry, because there are silent weapons you can easily and quickly kill them with.

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

Had a random idea so have fun with it guys and on a side note I really must thank Siubijeni for maintaining this index. You're doing a great job man.

Anyway, enough formalities, here's the link to my latest madness around the topic of new infested. A few livestreams ago the devs hinted at infested ships. I figured I'd have a go at brainstorming a few ideas for a cause of them and an interesting new assassination for them. Have at it guys.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/185783-grineer-are-our-wrath-corpus-are-our-avarice-tenno-are-our-balance-so-what-happens-when-that-balance-runs-rampant/

@Aden: Added to the index, could be interesting. Reminds me of my Tartarus concept in some ways... I loved my Revenants :D And the Alpha Operative Assassination. ZOMG, how did I forget to put it in the index? Well, revising it for Damage 2.0 now so I'll wait a bit.

@Quatrez: Could be interesting, but the stealth system as a whole really needs more work before stealth mission types are really viable. Once stealth is implemented, though, a stalk/spy mission could be pretty sweet :P

@NinjaCyan: I'm not sure calling that a concept is accurate, for several reasons. First off, you make it seem more like a theory(-in-progress). I haven't really been putting lore theories in the index--the closest to that are ErudiusNacht's short stories, which are more just for fun. Secondly, as a theory... well I responded in your topic as to why I find it completely invalid. I'll put it in the index if you really want me to, but you'll have to say so. I'm a little reluctant to add a theories section because there are just too many people who think they know what's going on, and it would get out of control. Plus, that's not the point of the index in the first place.

@Veridantus: Added. Warhead's a nice name... can't believe I didn't think of that when I was doing my "war/blast/weapon" Warframe. Ended up using the name Ordnance, cause Arsenal is what your inventory is called and didn't want to rip that.