The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Human(Grinner) Shield Idea

winters.prime

While playing warframe and getting owned by grinner because of no cover i saw a kneeling Grinner soldier and i thought how cool would it be to use him as a human shield :D and get out your pistol and shoot back, because we all know tenno are badass space ninjas. Possible have a cool animation when grabing the enemies and once you want to dispose of them have a epic sword execution.

You shouldn´t forget that a grineer is almost 2 heads bigger than you. And how would you want to grab him? Lay your arm arround his waist and walk on xD The idea itself seems good. But I would only do that feature fpr the small ones ^^

Edited by Venarge

You shouldn´t forget that a grineer is almost 2 heads bigger than you. And how would you want to grab him? Lay your arm arround his waist and walk on xD The idea itself seems good. But I would only do that feature fpr the small ones ^^

Impaling them would make it quite easy to carry (n.n) Don't ask me how to impale someone with a hammer though...

Edited by Liacu

Impaling them would make it quite easy to carry (n.n) Don't ask me how to impale someone with a hammer though...

Use our hands, of course. Heart puncture punch.

Just gotta stagger them and weaken them to 50% hp for normal mooks, 25% for heavies, then we can do an execution move, puncture them with our barehands and use them as human shield.

How about just kill the guy and you can pickup his shield like we do with datacards? or keypass. But you are locked to only sidearms. As your melee would be replaced with a "shield Knockback" and powers.

The Shield should only last for a set amount of damage, like any container do before it gets destroyed.