The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Update In Game Chat.

What_is_your_ip

Please DEVS can you make it were when someone talks in clan chat everyone in clan can see it even when in a misson.

Like it auto pops up

Do it for ONLY clan chat

This would help out clans grow even small ones

Thank you for your time an have a gr8 day/night

Edited by What_is_your_ip

I agree. Atm, I can't remember anything wrong with the old chat save for two things:  being able to click through it and accidentally start a mission or something and it getting covered up when you tried to see squad member's shields/health (needed when playing Trinity, imo). Liked the transparent aspect of it too. I would be happy with a fix or a revert I guess is what I'm saying :)

The only problem I have with in-game chat is when someone says something, it disappears in 3 seconds and then I have to hit "T" and then escape just to see what the heck they just said, especially if the message comes while I'm fighting something.

*sigh*

And then when you do that, the chat window stays open until the end of mission or until you say something or until someone else says something.

What I'd like to see is that the chat window stays visible for at least 8-10 seconds to give you time to finish what you were doing and then read what your teammate just said before it disappears off the screen.