Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Mom And Dad

Ttariel

Good day everybody, new guy here (warning bad english ahead, get the pitchforks ready)

Had an eye on the game for a while, finaly getting a start, looking at the system and meta im pretty sure i will need to check out a good amount of info from the more blessed people here.Hope im not the first one to get banned from the forum for making bad jokes about potato juice or something.

Played the first misson,second,third blabla and loving it.

Had some money on my wallet spend some money after 2h ( might be a bad idea) got myself volt and dethcube for no reason have some planets unlocked now. This much for where i stand atm. 

Wich brings me to my first question: Im still runnning stock on Main and Side and reached rank 13 with it, should i still use it or start getting a new weapon and if yes, what weapon can i get early on ?

Love, that one guy that tould you about that one time when that one thing happend remember ?

I'd upgrade from the MK1 Braton to the Braton as soon as possible. I found it to be very much worth it! The Braton remained my favorite weapon for quite some time and got a potato and a few formas. For secondary I am (still!) loving my Twin Vipers.

And remember: If you like it - put a potato on it! :)

Oh and i thought the Braton is just the same haha, thanks.

I'd upgrade from the MK1 Braton to the Braton as soon as possible. I found it to be very much worth it! The Braton remained my favorite weapon for quite some time and got a potato and a few formas. For secondary I am (still!) loving my Twin Vipers.

And remember: If you like it - put a potato on it! :)

I am still using MK1 Braton and I am thinking of upgrading Braton but I am attached to my MK1 that I don't want it to be replaced :(.. Yes Mk1 Braton is OP too OP..