Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: The Clan Base

Venarge

lol)).. man its a matrix))))

man Tenno more just space travellers.. )

dodjo is cool idea

but i think they prefer

something like this

sea,earth ..they are warrior,with high spirit soul and harmony

5eb222b90982.jpg

dfb44fac964f.jpg

cf408ea11771.jpg

2 and 3 are super cool :3

Alot of these ideas are great! I like the special rooms being granted via massive clan wide blueprints.

One alteration on a previous idea the original poster mentioned: Clan Bonuses: Maybe you can only have one active at a time to make it balanced (+speed/Melee DMG/gun DMG ect.) but the higher level the guild the higher the bonus will be. Or maybe the clan has to "level up" the rooms/facilities that grant said bonuses to get an increase in bonus amount. This would actually give people a reason to seek out specific clans based on player play style

(Sorry if there are auto correct fails in there, on my phone ATM)

Alot of these ideas are great! I like the special rooms being granted via massive clan wide blueprints.

One alteration on a previous idea the original poster mentioned: Clan Bonuses: Maybe you can only have one active at a time to make it balanced (+speed/Melee DMG/gun DMG ect.) but the higher level the guild the higher the bonus will be. Or maybe the clan has to "level up" the rooms/facilities that grant said bonuses to get an increase in bonus amount. This would actually give people a reason to seek out specific clans based on player play style

(Sorry if there are auto correct fails in there, on my phone ATM)

Perhaps there can be a special "clan ability" that has its own hotkey. In the clan base you would build facilities. Each facility requires its own blueprint and mats. When you make the facility, the clan has the option to use its corresponding ability. As you level up the facility with more mats (this can relate to getting level up blueprints or maybe completing clan activites, in other words clan does such and such and you can level this room up once), the ability gets better. As an example... maybe adding turret defenses to your base will give you an ability to temporarily increase your defense in the field.

Edited by PacotheFriendlyTaco

Perhaps there can be a special "clan ability" that has its own hotkey. In the clan base you would build facilities. Each facility requires its own blueprint and mats. When you make the facility, the clan has the option to use its corresponding ability. As you level up the facility with more mats (this can relate to getting level up blueprints or maybe completing clan activites, in other words clan does such and such and you can level this room up once), the ability gets better. As an example... maybe adding turret defenses to your base will give you an ability to temporarily increase your defense in the field.

Clan abilitiy. Sounds awesome :3

There should be some kind of mod creation so clans can create different Clan mods to make it suit the clan better :3

One of the things that could be added is an Alert Board... with a list of Alerts each player in the clan has recieved (that is not expired yet), so you can say to them, "Hey, X is going on at Y, invite me and we'll wipe 'em out!"... just a thought.

We all get busy and miss them sometimes and others seeing them would be a handy reminder...

Edited by GrimmLiberty

One of the things that could be added is an Alert Board... with a list of Alerts each player in the clan has recieved (that is not expired yet), so you can say to them, "Hey, X is going on at Y, invite me and we'll wipe 'em out!"... just a thought.

We all get busy and miss them sometimes and others seeing them would be a handy reminder...

Sweet. An Alert Board would be super cool. I could be a seperate room in the clan base with a giant monitor or a holograph which shows up inside of it with the alert notes :3

Yeah I like that.

Cant wait to see what happens with this.

Clan leader/officer created quests that yeald EXP and Credits to the player and mats/exp to guild level

Clan Gathering location

Clan room bonuses

Clan ability bonuses

Clan Vs Clan battles (in game it would be a friendly way to hone each clans skills to help against the enemies of the Tenno)

All exciting stuff

Not sure if anyone suggested this, but take a look:

Suggestion to your suggestion:

DOJO TILESETS

1. Create new Dojo Blueprints: Require a lot of materials and credits, but when crafted, they generate a tileset that is connected to the Main Dojo (Similar to an actual mission map)

2. Tilesets can range from:

-Wall-Running Training: room with different tiers (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) that allow Tenno to practice advanced maneuvers

-Armory Training: room with weapons (or Warframes) mounted on the wall on display. when using the "Activate" key, they replace your current Warframe and weapons to a set. (For example, the Banshee/Paris/Viper/Fangs)

-Form Training: Training Dummies that are similar to the Loki Decoys, all of which jump, run, or wall run around the room, allowing the player to practice shooting or hitting them. Can also have room for Hack Pads

-Aesthetic Rooms

Not sure if anyone suggested this, but take a look:

Suggestion to your suggestion:

DOJO TILESETS

1. Create new Dojo Blueprints: Require a lot of materials and credits, but when crafted, they generate a tileset that is connected to the Main Dojo (Similar to an actual mission map)

2. Tilesets can range from:

-Wall-Running Training: room with different tiers (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) that allow Tenno to practice advanced maneuvers

-Armory Training: room with weapons (or Warframes) mounted on the wall on display. when using the "Activate" key, they replace your current Warframe and weapons to a set. (For example, the Banshee/Paris/Viper/Fangs)

-Form Training: Training Dummies that are similar to the Loki Decoys, all of which jump, run, or wall run around the room, allowing the player to practice shooting or hitting them. Can also have room for Hack Pads

-Aesthetic Rooms

Screw my "unlock with clan numbers/levels", give this man a medal!

I'd love an armoury where we could look at the weapons, warframes and gear we have.

And see weapons slowly being developed as it's crafted.

Walking, sitting and 'mediatating' are my main concerns.

I'd love an armoury where we could look at the weapons, warframes and gear we have.

And see weapons slowly being developed as it's crafted.

Walking, sitting and 'mediatating' are my main concerns.

An actual 3d foundry? OMG. That must be added. This way even the crafting process would be interesting.

+1 !!!!!

Would it be a cool idea if acquiring a clan/player base requires the player or a squad to take over a Grineer/Corpus base for a start? Taking over higher level base would be challenging but it nets you better quality and featured bases and such.

+1 to this topic! I am loving this game, and my clan. Would love ANY of these features to be added!

1. I'm thinking that the level of the clan should dictate number of rooms available. If a small clan can get to a high level, makes sense that the people in it are well versed in the arts of killing/working together killing stuff.

Heck, even a 'project' room(foundry sounds good). You walk in, BAM crafting pods! (Project room/Foundry should be default)

< >------------ Press 'x' to activate

List of projects come up. Select your projects, input amount of mats, 'deposit'

( Prints for tiles, prints for control systems, prints for tables, prints for mats(those you kneel on, since we're all, yaknow.. Tenno and jippon-style). )

Mats Progress bar goes up to full. Once full, craft can begin with Leaders or Warlords, with a timer of days!\

Level up your rooms! Rooms will still be usable, but timer will be ridiculous (level 1 - 5 days, level 2 - 7 days, level 3 - 2 weeks)

Room levels passively affect the room ops, foundry more efficient etc etc.

Each room can have a 'mod' system, where you can craft room "add-ons". Level of clan/room will determine power/limit/slots.

Foundry: Building Bots - Decrease build time by X%.

Refiner - Decrease mats cost by X%

Guild Vault: Shelves, Cases, Displays - MOAR SPACE

Armoury: Displays - Weapons can be DONATED by clan members so others can TRY (achievement for having EVERY weapon) (weapons will not be lost if donated)

Training Dummies - Duh, you shoot them :D

Meditation Room (Meditation/meeting room should also be a default): Scroll cases - More space for lore! ( -likes lore- ) Every

level of upgrade would yield chance to drop different/rarer lore.

Wall of fame - Achievements can be listed here

Data bank - Guild stats display

Of course, every room can be 'modded' with Security Protocols!

Traps? Yes please!

Laser doors? DIE CORPUS DIE!

Spikes from the floors? HOLe-Y INFESTED!

Auto Turrets? :D:D:D:D Of course it'll be preset and will be positioned at entryways

2. As we mentioned lore, how about as usual, LORE PIECES. We always do raids, but WHAT FOR?

Now we have a reason! Low rates of the artifacts containing Tenno/Grineer/Infested/Corpus 'Secrets'/Lore. (Knowledge is power, know thy enemy etcetc). Rescue missions could yield "interrogation" results similar. Defense would be similar, but our subject in the pod would contribute some secret?

Allow drop if clan-yes;clan lore lvl = lvl of lore.

Could also link lore to the types of "Overall room" pieces that CAN drop, "Your clan has now researched Metalworking, Advanced Mechanics, [insert other crafting related field here] - Foundry has been unlocked."

3. Defense missions are an awesome idea! I would love to work with my clan! For every +1 person difficulty will be an additional 10% as well as normal increases. (e.g Jackal is 17 for solo, 35 for 4 people, becomes 18 for solo, 40-ish with 4 people) (the formula can obviously be tweaked >.>)

4. Clan bonuses should be cumulative, Warlord + Leaders have access to adjust the clan bonus 'skill tree'. Skills added must be approved by at least 3 of the leaders. Make them minor, not game breaking; +5% health increase, but with 10 levels in your guild, who knows! ( Healthy guild, this one. )

Also, missions should also have a clan bonus, after normal bonuses, +10% for ea clan member in the mission (caps at 30%) for affinity gained. This bonus could also be the amount of affinity gained by the Clan.

5. Lastly, I can just imagine clicking 'Clan BoO' (BaseOfOps) and I see my frame in the guild room. I walk up to my clanmate and I type in one of the many clan 'emotes' unlocked(through achievements hopefully, but credits and plat will also do fine) /wave /cry /dance.. imagine the possibilites!

Edited by showingblank

Would it be a cool idea if acquiring a clan/player base requires the player or a squad to take over a Grineer/Corpus base for a start? Taking over higher level base would be challenging but it nets you better quality and featured bases and such.

Added this to the first post. Your idea is awesome =)

+1 to this topic! I am loving this game, and my clan. Would love ANY of these features to be added!

1. I'm thinking that the level of the clan should dictate number of rooms available. If a small clan can get to a high level, makes sense that the people in it are well versed in the arts of killing/working together killing stuff.

Heck, even a 'project' room(foundry sounds good). You walk in, BAM crafting pods! (Project room/Foundry should be default)

< >------------ Press 'x' to activate

List of projects come up. Select your projects, input amount of mats, 'deposit'

( Prints for tiles, prints for control systems, prints for tables, prints for mats(those you kneel on, since we're all, yaknow.. Tenno and jippon-style). )

Mats Progress bar goes up to full. Once full, craft can begin with Leaders or Warlords, with a timer of days!\

Level up your rooms! Rooms will still be usable, but timer will be ridiculous (level 1 - 5 days, level 2 - 7 days, level 3 - 2 weeks)

Room levels passively affect the room ops, foundry more efficient etc etc.

Each room can have a 'mod' system, where you can craft room "add-ons". Level of clan/room will determine power/limit/slots.

Foundry: Building Bots - Decrease build time by X%.

Refiner - Decrease mats cost by X%

Guild Vault: Shelves, Cases, Displays - MOAR SPACE

Armoury: Displays - Weapons can be DONATED by clan members so others can TRY (achievement for having EVERY weapon) (weapons will not be lost if donated)

Training Dummies - Duh, you shoot them :D

Meditation Room (Meditation/meeting room should also be a default): Scroll cases - More space for lore! ( -likes lore- ) Every

level of upgrade would yield chance to drop different/rarer lore.

Wall of fame - Achievements can be listed here

Data bank - Guild stats display

Of course, every room can be 'modded' with Security Protocols!

Traps? Yes please!

Laser doors? DIE CORPUS DIE!

Spikes from the floors? HOLe-Y INFESTED!

Auto Turrets? :D:D:D:D Of course it'll be preset and will be positioned at entryways

2. As we mentioned lore, how about as usual, LORE PIECES. We always do raids, but WHAT FOR?

Now we have a reason! Low rates of the artifacts containing Tenno/Grineer/Infested/Corpus 'Secrets'/Lore. (Knowledge is power, know thy enemy etcetc). Rescue missions could yield "interrogation" results similar. Defense would be similar, but our subject in the pod would contribute some secret?

Allow drop if clan-yes;clan lore lvl = lvl of lore.

Could also link lore to the types of "Overall room" pieces that CAN drop, "Your clan has now researched Metalworking, Advanced Mechanics, [insert other crafting related field here] - Foundry has been unlocked."

3. Defense missions are an awesome idea! I would love to work with my clan! For every +1 person difficulty will be an additional 10% as well as normal increases. (e.g Jackal is 17 for solo, 35 for 4 people, becomes 18 for solo, 40-ish with 4 people) (the formula can obviously be tweaked >.>)

4. Clan bonuses should be cumulative, Warlord + Leaders have access to adjust the clan bonus 'skill tree'. Skills added must be approved by at least 3 of the leaders. Make them minor, not game breaking; +5% health increase, but with 10 levels in your guild, who knows! ( Healthy guild, this one. )

Also, missions should also have a clan bonus, after normal bonuses, +10% for ea clan member in the mission (caps at 30%) for affinity gained. This bonus could also be the amount of affinity gained by the Clan.

5. Lastly, I can just imagine clicking 'Clan BoO' (BaseOfOps) and I see my frame in the guild room. I walk up to my clanmate and I type in one of the many clan 'emotes' unlocked(through achievements hopefully, but credits and plat will also do fine) /wave /cry /dance.. imagine the possibilites!

I simply added your whole post to the idea thing on the first post cause you have a post full of awesomeness :3

Great to see this thread getting more support and exposure, the Clan Base is definitely one thing that I'd love to see in the game.

And easily something I'd spend platinum on, seeing as I plan to start up a clan very soon, just sorting some stuff out before I do.

Oh God, please no.

(rest of the post was great though)

Great to see this thread getting more support and exposure, the Clan Base is definitely one thing that I'd love to see in the game.

And easily something I'd spend platinum on, seeing as I plan to start up a clan very soon, just sorting some stuff out before I do.

Oh God, please no.

(rest of the post was great though)

Some kind of ninja like emote would be cool. Meditation in mid air, kneel and such stuff.

But yeah. Waving and crying is not really necessary ^^

Throwing some more ideas here (if being said already sry!):

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>><><<><><><><><><><><><>

1) All basic clan room can be purchased in the ways and price mentioned before but it would be nice if it was a specific type of currency ONLY for clans that could purchase the big extensions and rooms, while this currency will require A LOT of effort to be obtained, as clans are usually serious, hardworking players. So I would say an extension of a room is equal from a million credits until 50 million credits (bear in mind that there will be clans with 200+ members also)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>><><<><><><><><><><><>

2) Clan buffs are a great idea, I support it fully. I reckon that in order to claim clan buffs again purchase from the market using CLAN currency.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>><><<><><><><><><><><>

3) I fully also support the vault, trolling controls could relate to priviledges in the clan, so INITIATIVE rank sees different stuff than OFFICER, EXECUTIVE and LEADER. These are some ranks I thought about, dunno if being said already.

4) Prestige: Clans can have levels, just as players do and they have to do a task all together to level up, for example I would recommend a BADASS boss that needs a lot of experienced lvl3 + players to nail. When a player has a clan then a mark will indicate it (eg. lvl3 clan will automatically have a Tenno sign next to the name of the players or visual mark on their bodies). Leaders will have the helmet of leadership which can be a skin for the helmet, indicating the level of clan by the design of the helmet (different designs for each level).

5) Dojo rooms can have specially placed weaponry which is purchased by the clan and put into the dojo box which can be obtained and tested by all members ONLY in the area of the dojo (so there is no stealing of stuff etc.). No xp in this area. Dojo targets and virtual enemies can be again purchased with CLAN credit (Eg. the seeker will be the most expensive virtual evemy for the clan to purchase, I would say 3 million credits). Enemies are automatically switched off by going out of the room (if it is too hard for example).

6) Music for the dojo can be a good idea as well, adding to the list of purchased things for the clan room.

7) Clan-Wars: I am going out for a sec but I have this idea as well. What if clans could compete in times of completion of levels or wave number achieved in defense missions? That would make a "clan-war" gameplay PvE style. This mode could be set-up as a "bet", having both clans putting CLAN credits for it and assigning specific members of their clan to compete. Again, this is PvE so the players can recompete for better performance at a limited time and whoever gets the best time/kills/wave number wins the credits.

8) This list starts to get excessive so I will finish with a last point. Clan logos could be purchased for CLAN credit, symbols to make etc. then be placed around the clan base.

All these ideas will allow players to have additional competitive motives to play with and will make this awesome game even better. I hope you liked these ideas, peace :)