Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expedite Build Time . {Dojo}

mody22

After i CONTRIBUTED the reactor room at my clan Dojo , i found the reactor build time came and its took 12 Hour .

Because i don't like to waste time , I have rushed the build time by 7 platinum as it wants and clicked contribute , and the game said "You need to specify how many platinum you want to contribute" .

I'm sure that i'm having platinum number more than it wants .

You need to choose how much platinum you want to put in to expedite it. You can put 1-max platinum in case you don't have enough.

I just typed the number it wants {7 platinum} and i'm having 21 platinum .

It keep saying same thing

I think I experience the same thing. My (solo) clan rooms can't be rushed because both P and V state: 0 even though I have 690 platinum. Can't even type in the number, it defaults to 0 and behaves like that. Seems like it didn't take into account that I recently got myself some platinum after running low (got 35 or so before) I were able to spend those 35 np but then nothing from what I got.

Edited by Ri0Rdian

The response I got for my ticket: 

I am sorry but in order to prevent abuse, Platinum that was obtained through trading can not be used in the Dojo.
I apologize for the inconvenienc
e.

Funnily enough, I never mentioned I got it via trading, I DID NOT get it via trading. 

Really no one else stumbled upon this thing? I will soon stop to care since my dojo is now complete but it sucks that I can't rush the decorations or anything in the future.

I just found out I can't use the trade properly now. I tried to buy some mods from a friend for platinum but it was exactly the same situation like dojo room rushing. We even tried his clan dojo but it was the same. Yet I have 540 platinum now and have had no problem purchasing another warframe slot when I tried.

Seems like there are two kinds of platinum. One you can use for everything and another which has limited use. The problem is, platinum displayed is just one huge number and you have no idea how much of which kind you have. According to the response I got from my ticket:

Platinum earned through trading is not usable in dojo. God knows where else too, since I didn't bother to ask and it isn't mentioned anywhere  afaik.

Also, watch out for the coupons that come with the graphic cards, that platinum is apparently not usable for dojo or trading, too bad THAT IS NOT MENTIONED on the coupon itself nor when you redeem it. Would stop me from feeling: 

Great, I have 300 plat! followed by: Great! I can buy.... hmm, warframe slots? Got enough. Weapon slots? Same. Void key pack? Sucks anyway. Right. 

Hope this gets sorted out rather quickly, living in the world of shadows doesn't work for me. I like to be informed, not surprised. In a bad way.

Edited by Ri0Rdian

• 2 months later...

That is odd.

I know the 50 plat you get at start and the plat you get from promo coupons or offers cannot be used for trade, but then you cannot use the plat you get from trade in Dojo? What kind of non-sense is that?

The plat we get from trade had already been bought from the game store and is circulating through the economy. Why can't we use it in Dojo??!

Look on the bright side, you didnt waste 7 platinum and u almost have it done! ;) i guess its a ingame feature called 'Save your money friend!'

seriously ppl, rushing things is for donators, if you have 20 platinum, buy an orokin catalyst !!

Edited by Sehkless