Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Anime

Quasar-Sandwich

The game would need an actual storyline first.

I don't think that the game would need much more of a story line at all because I'm pretty sure that most people in this forum could tell a story line for it that is pretty neat. Also companies like funimation always do a great job with story lines

They need to make a warframe anime. With chibi ova's and all. Like the halo anime... but with less stupid.

Come on japan, I know your wasting your time with much dumber sh!t, I think its not too much to ask for something like this.

No no no Chibi. Why Chibi that looks stupid. Just do a regular anime of good quality. Of course before you do a anime you would have to establish personalities for each frame first. :D

No no no Chibi. Why Chibi that looks stupid. Just do a regular anime of good quality. Of course before you do a anime you would have to establish personalities for each frame first. :D

Chibi is one of the things that makes anime unique and it adds a little more humor and fun to the show.

I hate to sound like a perv, but Hentai and Ecchi this idea >< Would be Hilarious.

Like if Mag and Oberon were siblings and they had a thing for eachother and Banshee was a closet lez with Ash or Valk (Valk would be more of a manly butch type obv as ash would be a closet flamer) OMG would love it.

Weeel I don´t know how well Warframe would work for anime. Sure the powers are all ready for anime-style animations.

The look would be quite easy to trasfer to an anime. The question is if it would be interesting.

Animes usually depend on a mix of excessive talking and stylish violence. Oh, and romance and confusing lovers-tangles.

Warframes as silent. But it could be narrated I suppose, or feature a character like Darvo who does the talking .

Still much could go wrong. Warcraft and Starcraft comicbooks turned out OK, but alot of inventing went into it.

Starwars Clone Wars are OK, but suffer a similar problem, much fighting and rather silent characters.

But the Villains take alot of screen-time and then they have the Jedi who has a lot of oneliners and such.

If DE would invest in a good writer-team first and just go crazy to get all of Warframes history, past and present in ink, then they could move on to making anime out of it.

I mean why have we still not seen a Warfraft Movie? Because it´s hard to to.

Try Guyver and Karas and pretty much any henshin anime - you'll see a lot of inspiration sources for warframe (well in henshin case characters look even crazier than some frames). but using Karas animation style would be perfect for anime adaptation o Warframe I suppose.