Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

- Remember to remain respectful and follow the Community Guidelines ,  if you see someone breaking the rules or harassing anyone please report the posts.

Also if you need an idea of where to upload your pictures imgur works well for that!

-Cleesus

Hey everyone,

On almost every game forum I've ever been active on, there's always been a "Post pictures of yourself" thread in the player introduction section. The last forum I was active on had something like 200+ pages of posts/images, and it went great.

So, why not try the same thing here? 😄

Now, obviously with this kind of thread there needs to be rules.

1. No nudity. (obviously)

2. Nothing obscene (gestures etc)

3. Must be of yourself. So, no random pictures you got off Google images (we had that problem in the last thread, with anime characters -.- )

4. If you are posting a group photo, I recommend either getting the others' permission, or just putting a black square over their faces.

5. No insulting other people. <-- This is the big rule. Don't screw around and insult someone's picture.

6. Refrain from being creepy. Females do play Warframe. If a girl posts a picture, don't reply 20 times and send her a thousand PMs asking for her ASL.

This is a place for us to have fun, not be harassed.

I have PM'd Rebecca about this, she gave me the all clear. However, given the nature of the thread, it's going to be on very close watch.

Let's keep it clean and follow the rules. These threads usually go great, and I hope this one is no different.

It wouldn't be right for me to start the thread and not post an image.

I don't have a camera or anything, so I just grabbed these off my Facebook.

Usually I wouldn't post stuff like this or tell people what I do, simply because people on the internet love to associate it with me trying to sound tough/show off.

But, Warframe has proven itself to have one of the better communities out there, so I may as well.

First one is of me in holiday in Melbourne. Was having a good time with that stupid orange that I won at Luna Park.

Second was my after my first MMA fight.

t6xfo6.jpg

2h6sheb.jpg

Don't be shy guys, get posting!

(remember, do NOT break the rules)

Just for fun, and because I have no shame. Here's a picture of Bob Dylan taunting me.

Spoiler

2ngynvt.jpg

Word of advice: $120 worth of tequila shots in 80 minutes is not a good idea.

Edited by Cleesus
removed the pets thread
  • Like 6

ok Nugget, just because i like you.

although i don't have many pictures of me. 

Finland, Rovaniemi.

after first couple of years in this country.

You a Finnish Immigrant as well? Same, haha. Asun Kuopiossa xD.

Hang on, lemme find (or take) a picture.

sfz7tc.png

Edited by AscendantWyvern
  • Like 1

Heres mine taken on a vacation a couple of years ago.  i havent much changed. maybe lost a few pounds.   The pic was taken in the Province of Drenthe here in the Netherlands.

And to you Finnish Immigrants. i might be joining ya someday. if i feel like it. :P (maybe after im 30. i dont like to be forced into the army so yeah...)

412147_10151089075604520_827030485_o_zps

Dat... thing... GIEB ME NAO!!

That over-inch thick hunk of cow? Haha, yahhh. That was up at the cabin, we have a family friend who owns a farm, and he pays for accounting and service work with 500lbs shipments of buffalo, elk, and cow. He pre-cuts and wraps them for us... and that's some of his work right there. Haha.

The picture was taken by a friend's Japanese wife (he teaches english in Japan, met her there, and still live there) who was visiting. She saw the massive steaks we were cooking and said she "NEEDED" to take a picture to show people at home, said they wouldn't believe it.

Edited by LordOda

And while we're on the subject, the 7'0 tall Molecular Prime spamming bastard who's always got my back. And yes, this is another one of those "taken by a visiting Japanese woman who NEEDED the picture... because, well... you'll see. Tarot13.

yWAOi.jpg

Edited by LordOda
  • Like 1

That over-inch thick hunk of cow? Haha, yahhh. That was up at the cabin, we have a family friend who owns a farm, and he pays for accounting and service work with 500lbs shipments of buffalo, elk, and cow. He pre-cuts and wraps them for us... and that's some of his work right there. Haha.

The picture was taken by a friend's Japanese wife (he teaches english in Japan, met her there, and still live there) who was visiting. She saw the massive steaks we were cooking and said she "NEEDED" to take a picture to show people at home, said they wouldn't believe it.

I bet!

That steak is... legendary.