Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

27 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

It hurts trying to search through this whole post to see what everyone looks like, I'm confused on who my "unknown" twin is, and instead of finding out what noamuth looks like, I just discovered some other things...horrifying tentacle monster covering a girl in her bed things....0-o

5 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

My friend shaved half of her head and dyed it blue. I loved it on her.

Blue is one if my fav colors and works well with my shade of Brown hair.

Will have to see what the new boss thinks if dyed hair though.

14 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Nope. 

Well, maybe? I applied for a job in a veterinary clinic where I would have to.

When I had praxis in Spain Malága. I worked in a travel agency along with my class mate from my country. She dresses like a punk rock girl so she had that big black scene haircut, lots of piercings and black punk clothing. Our boss asked her to atleast remove her piercings claiming that she might scare away the customers.

13 hours ago, Deshiel said:

When I had praxis in Spain Malága. I worked in a travel agency along with my class mate from my country. She dresses like a punk rock girl so she had that big black scene haircut, lots of piercings and black punk clothing. Our boss asked her to atleast remove her piercings claiming that she might scare away the customers.

Hugh... can't believe there's still people afraid of piercing and everything that's not "normal". 

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

Hugh... can't believe there's still people afraid of piercing and everything that's not "normal". 

I wouldn't say that people are afraid of them, but some people still see piercings and tattoos as indicator of a lower social status. Also, there might be health & safety reasons to remove them, too (this goes for any kind of jewellery). Basic assumption is that you can clean neither them nor the spot properly while wearing them to avoid strange infections, and there's a chance of stuff and patients getting caught on them and ripping them out.