Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

47 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

I wouldn't say that people are afraid of them, but some people still see piercings and tattoos as indicator of a lower social status. Also, there might be health & safety reasons to remove them, too (this goes for any kind of jewellery). Basic assumption is that you can clean neither them nor the spot properly while wearing them to avoid strange infections, and there's a chance of stuff and patients getting caught on them and ripping them out.

This is the primary reason I've heard for disallowing piercings in most customer service positions. 

I honestly think that I've gotten away with my industrial and gauged ears because I have long hair that covers the piercing and I haven't gauged to the point where I can't wear "normal" jewelry - I just need some larger backs.  I wish "unnatural" hair colors were less of an issue though.  I've seen some amazing dye jobs that even my boss at the time admired, but still but the kibosh on.

Oh well.  Time to work for myself and not have to worry about it. XD

On 5/27/2016 at 10:13 AM, LordOfScrugging said:

i issue a challenge, whoever can find out what i look like gets 500 plat. @Noamuth is banned from this challenge.

I don't know if this was serious or still going (nobody has answered)

Tina from Bob's Burgers, minus the nose.

On 14. 6. 2016 at 2:52 AM, Noamuth said:

Finally found something that works for my allergies and doesn't make me sleepy!

Hide contents

Beth Bradley's photo.

Haha. When I worked in the factory, workers who worked with material with higher toxicity had to wear these. These mask are expensive but the exchangable filters on the sides were more so. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some months ago I decided to switch martial art, searching for something different after almost 10 years. 

I found a Shaolin Wushu school in Milan and I decided to join. 

It's the italian part of the Shaolin Wuseng Houbeidui (Reserve School for the Shaolin Temple), founded by Grand Master Shi De Yang and organized by Master Shi Xing Mi here, in Italy. 

This is me at the exams to obtain the first level. Actually I became a novice scholar. 

Spoiler

2urx9au.jpg[/IMG]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...