Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its either coming or I may not know that she already owns it and just waiting to collect. 

She already owns all souls, there's no need to collect because all souls will return to her...in time

1 minute ago, Shiv3rz said:

Robots have no face. only youtube channels Roboto

A robot, by definition, is a machine designed to acomplish a task. A machine is a physical device. Therefore a robot can be depicted, even if it lacks a face. (Tl;dr: just post a pic a don't shamelessly promote yourself. It's no fun for anyone that way)

I may put up a new pic when I cut my hair. It's getting kinda unruly and my helmet leaves divots in it. 

14 minutes ago, Imaru said:

A robot, by definition, is a machine designed to acomplish a task. A machine is a physical device. Therefore a robot can be depicted, even if it lacks a face. (Tl;dr: just post a pic a don't shamelessly promote yourself. It's no fun for anyone that way)

I may put up a new pic when I cut my hair. It's getting kinda unruly and my helmet leaves divots in it. 

too early for a face reveal. but you're right i have no shame.

On 3/8/2016 at 10:22 AM, (PS4)crispyninja1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

CaOzC8V.jpg

When I was young and cute, circa 1993/1994.

Oh so cute! Are you starting a trend of posting baby pics now?

4 hours ago, Deshiel said:

This is me when I am not knighting around :D

1398918_1232111690150331_286469647543906

That's a very nice picture, Sir Knight.

I give you... ME! And my new desk!

Spoiler

12440279_10207648536863712_1440683753297 Not the best picture of me ever. But still nice. The desk was built by hand out of 3/4" plywood, with maple edging. The drawers are from my old desk. The only things that were purchased were the brackets that hold the shelves, the wood stain, and polyurethane. 

39 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Here is the thread markymark!

Thank you kindly, Overlord.

29 minutes ago, Basdiow said:

I would post a pic but then people would find out that I am still in Highschool.

Well, might as well post now since you already told everyone? A lot here are in high school. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Well, might as well post now since you already told everyone? A lot here are in high school. 

...I hate it when people try to talk to me after I make a post that wasn't even suppose to make any damn sense.

Anyway, I would but I am ugly, I also need to get a haircut, I am also not a fan of sharing pictures of me, I also don't have a good camera to take a picture of myself, I also rarely take pictures, I have probably took 5 in my entire (small) life so far.