Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

12 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I have been looking to get into archery. Is it demanding on your hands?

Depends on the bow. The one I was using was standard recurve bow requiring like 80 pounds to pull back. But if your talking about long bow it takes 120 pounds. Then the compound bow that takes a lot more power, and its more risky to use if you don't want to chop your finger off. As the string on the compound is made of metallic material.

And no it doesn't really take much of a toll on the hands. It takes more of toll on your back muscles. As for 2 weeks I needed to get my stance right. After I got stance right I was able to land arrows in cup attach to the board from 30 meters. Thanks to Steve, he's a former GB Paralympic from my home town.

Quick tip, if your planning in trying to get into archery, just see if there's a archer club nearby and check if their offering basic training, as well starting of with a weak bow. Because I have hurt myself more times then I can remember. Even then, am lucky. I've seen people get shoot on field because they were too careless. Anyway joining an archery club isn't that expensive. Am student, I got my £60 for an entire year. Even then I got pretty nice discount. Also in most archery clubs; your going to need to bring your own bow and arrows.

Recurve Bow - Standard Olympic Bow

Long Bow - Used just for pure power (rarely used anymore)

Compound Bow - Designed Between a Long bow and Recurve

Poundage Bow - Hunting Bow

The types of bows I highlighted in bold are three main ones still used today. I would suggest that you use Recurve bow then gain experience from their.

8 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

Sooooo... One of those Tumblr genders? XD

Hi there, how about we don't make fun of people for their gender identities, yes? That's seriously really rude and can hurt people's feelings; let's not make a mockery of someone for having a complex identity. It's not funny; it's serious. You wouldn't want someone to make fun of you for your gender - you shouldn't make fun of someone else's.

Just now, Telluric said:

Hi there, how about we don't make fun of people for their gender identities, yes? That's seriously really rude and can hurt people's feelings; let's not make a mockery of someone for having a complex identity. It's not funny; it's serious. You wouldn't want someone to make fun of you for your gender - you shouldn't make fun of someone else's.

As i stated - not intentional.

I have a tendency to be an insensitive &#! unintentionally. Again - sorry.

As for making fun of me - go ahead, but i fear there may not be enough room in this club.

15 minutes ago, NavyBluePanda said:

Not overly; I'm just a masculine-presenting nonbinary person who uses he/him pronouns lol

you look like the most gender-fluid person in the world. like i can look at your picture and see a guy one second and a female the next. it's baffeling and pretty interesting. 

30 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

This is exactly what I meant. But my bets are on girl and maybe even lesbian? Just a guess.

I did say before I am neither a man nor a woman—and certainly not a butch lesbian. I'm masculine-presenting individual who may as well be a guy—I use he/him pronouns lol

I am, in fact, asexual :D

Edited by NavyBluePanda