Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

4 minutes ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

i hope so! But also, I've grown fond of shorter cuts that are styled reminiscent greaser subculture stuff. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greaser_(subculture)

slicked back hair and stuff :3 it's cool~ and at the length I'm thinking of, I could go back to bangs too.

I dunno though. I really love my long hair. Makes me feel cute uwu

Get a cheap wig and experiment with hair styles before committing. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

I dunno though. I really love my long hair. Makes me feel cute uwu

I was the complete opposite with my long hair. Had the do for 5 years before I finally decided it got too annoying and got it all sliced early May. Quite a new feeling, but I actually like my hair for the first time now.

I’ll post comparison pics when I get home, it’s about time I show my face again around these parts. 

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I was the complete opposite with my long hair. Had the do for 5 years before I finally decided it got too annoying and got it all sliced early May. Quite a new feeling, but I actually like my hair for the first time now.

I’ll post comparison pics when I get home, it’s about time I show my face again around these parts. 

Image result for pray gif

Pls no dab.

3 hours ago, Gwyndolin-chan said:

Both your cuts look great, although I'm partial to the second photo since you show your face xD 👍

Last time I showed my face here was 2016, right after TennoCon (there's also the Forest City Comicon 2015 pics). Dig around the early pages and you'll find me at my highest Skrillex looking stage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Appreciate the compliment though! But my long hair sort of had a lasting effect, I can not for the life of me get rid of those waves. No product used in either photos, it's just a bit annoying >:[

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Lets be honest though, psuedo-dabbing completely deserves some sort of bullying. Otherwise you might think it's acceptable and do it more... Can't have that.

*bullies you*

I knew that was coming; I accept it with pride.

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I seeeeee you...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

4 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Last time I showed my face here was 2016, right after TennoCon (there's also the Forest City Comicon 2015 pics). Dig around the early pages and you'll find me at my highest Skrillex looking stage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Appreciate the compliment though! But my long hair sort of had a lasting effect, I can not for the life of me get rid of those waves. No product used in either photos, it's just a bit annoying >:[

I knew that was coming; I accept it with pride.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Are you attending TennoCon? 

3 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Are you attending TennoCon? 

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I want to know this as well.

I can plan out how best to bully hug LazerSink.

Sadly no, y'all. I don't really have plans to go back in the future either, but you never know.

But of course everyone I know is going there now, ouch. I shoulda waited a few more years ugh

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Sadly no, y'all. I don't really have plans to go back in the future either, but you never know.

But of course everyone I know is going there now, ouch. I shoulda waited a few more years ugh

Sad day.

Let me know if I can help out any for next year. 

I just went through most of the thread and upvoted everyone, it was nice seeing all those pics i forgot about 

I also found all the pics i posted in here and I was suprised because i didnt remember posting some of these.

First

second 

third

fourth

fifth

sixth

bonus one i missed

another one

why do i keep finding more posts

another one pt2

many post

Edited by Cleesus