Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Glad to see the faces behind the Normal (and Arcane) Helms

995067_803820639631095_12799200283417118

10411926_771840526162440_836985614788226

sorry if the second picture's too large ^.^"

proudly representing the Shadows of the Suns clan

is this a video game or a runway show?! where did all of these good looking people all of a sudden pop out from?!?!?!

EZ2WDhO.jpg

First post, and I'm already giving myself away. Well considering that one of my favorite, and probably most used frames is Valkyr with the Bastet helmet this is awkward. 

XD, ik the feel im a big old black man and my favorite and most used frame is saryn chlora helm XD. Also Awesome beard btw.. no matter how much i try, i cant grow one lol

Edited by Z-Sync

who is that lady with you? and is she available?

That's just my super tomboy friend. She's married to an underground rapper now, actually.

Her tomboy levels are so high that the only time she'd ever wear that princess outfit is to a halloween rave. :P

XD, ik the feel im a big old black man and my favorite and most used frame is saryn chlora helm XD. Also Awesome beard btw.. no matter how much i try, i cant grow one lol

I am torn on chlora and hemlock, but I love Saryns immortal skin. Definately one of the frames I'm eager to try, admittedly she's be sitting in the bay for awhile now until I can get all her accessories. The beard just happened one day. It's funny because I grew up wanting a beard, and I remember not being able to grow one for the longest time, and then it happened. Thanks for the compliment, by the way.

Guys im apologize because this will be OOT.

I wonder why the Thread Starter is Banned

I see nothing wrong about him so would some of you explain it to me ?

Thx :D

Guessing the OP broke one or more of the EULA and was banned.  AFAIK that's how it usually goes.