Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

I am torn on chlora and hemlock, but I love Saryns immortal skin. Definately one of the frames I'm eager to try, admittedly she's be sitting in the bay for awhile now until I can get all her accessories. The beard just happened one day. It's funny because I grew up wanting a beard, and I remember not being able to grow one for the longest time, and then it happened. Thanks for the compliment, by the way.

well i guess i will hope for the best XD, and yea saryns immortal is one of the best DE has done, i love that girl she is my fav Semi tank/Nucker Ingame

Clowns_Wolf.png

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.

:3

Nahhhh, I really look like this. Thanks instagram for making me bootiful and acneless.

1779223_847128215337577_5652825640756152

You look like the actor that plays Jimmy Chance in Raising Hope. He's cool though, I like him.

EZ2WDhO.jpg

First post, and I'm already giving myself away. Well considering that one of my favorite, and probably most used frames is Valkyr with the Bastet helmet this is awkward. 

That beard is just, wow. And your  hair, face, glasses, and beard all flow together real well. Now I ain't tryin to hit on you or anything, but I'm just gonna say you can pass for a model. Like seriously dude, do it!

y2DG3ol.jpg

Why Hellloooooo there. 

As you can see, I do not actually have a "Plasma Face". Shocking, I know. But just try to contain your excitement. 

Woah woah woah, I'm sorry. I was distraught when I found out you really didn't have a Plasma Face. BLASPHEMY! And is that wood working equipment I see in the background? Bruh you gotta hit up my Forum DMs with pics of what you've made. I like seeing what other people have made from their own hands, and from the look on your face, I can already tell that whatever it is you make is STRAIGHT FIRE!

Woah woah woah, I'm sorry. I was distraught when I found out you really didn't have a Plasma Face. BLASPHEMY! And is that wood working equipment I see in the background? Bruh you gotta hit up my Forum DMs with pics of what you've made. I like seeing what other people have made from their own hands, and from the look on your face, I can already tell that whatever it is you make is STRAIGHT FIRE!

i know this was meant for someone else, but if you really enjoy seeing what other people made with their own hands i thought i'd show you what i made

big mistakes...plenty of big mistakes

Nothing really exciting, I learned how to make things from my dad, so I prefer to make furniture instead of buying it. Stuff like the ginormous console in the living room, my bookshelf, that sort of thing. 

Bookshelf: 8yCTdin.jpg

I forgot to mention that I'm 6'6.

And the console, which is a good 2 feet taller than me:Ov4epUP.jpg

All the suns and moons are stuff that my parents collected. Personally I'd rather line the wall with swords... I like Swords.

siVw5Sw.jpg 

Edited by Plasmaface