Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

OMG lol haha hope you're happy together :D

also i think i ain't special anymore haha

take a look at my pic here and guess my age (don't look at my profile it won't help you cuz i didn't mention when i took it =P)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145903-the-face-behind-the-name-v2/?p=4814826

Show me how good you are >BD

Thanks!  you look like you would be around twenty yourself, my assumption. :o

I wish I could settle down. But my mind is set.

It will be a baker!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

THEY WILL BE THE BEST CHEF THERE WILL EVER BEEEEEE

Edited by zaxiade

Thanks!  you look like you would be around twenty yourself, my assumption. :o

hehe you're good i'm twenty (and half) and the pic was taken 1 year ago, most of ppl gave me 3 or 4 years less than i am for my whole life XD

WHAT STALKER?

STALKER%20UNMASKED.jpg

But in seriousness, if you'd like to view me without the stalker suit you can see me on my Deviantart here:

http://zaxiade.deviantart.com/

THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

Mind showing a pic unedited? I visited your DeviantArt, but I actually want to see your face (no reason).

That being said, from what I see, you're pretty damn good looking. I'm a heterosexual guy and say this with honesty. Also, really impressive art.

Mind showing a pic unedited? I visited your DeviantArt, but I actually want to see your face (no reason).

That being said, from what I see, you're pretty damn good looking. I'm a heterosexual guy and say this with honesty. Also, really impressive art.

11051958_10206603160295962_3329327558994

This is the two of us like a week or so ago :D

Sure! it's understandable, alot of what I do is photomanipulation so here's- Oh.

She beat me to it. xD

(It's back a page ( on 87))

Edited by zaxiade

11051958_10206603160295962_3329327558994

This is the two of us like a week or so ago :D

Kristin you look totaly diferent in this pic from the other one you puted earlier lol i wouldn't recognize you if i saw this pic somewhere else XD or maybe that's just my problem wit hrecognising people faces (again) ?? lol

anyway you both look lovely in this pic (y) :D wait a sec.. now that i see you together in same pic.. you have.. exactly he same hair !!

Edit : Dammit my stupid notes again XD dat Ordis clearly affected me XD

Edited by 6KIRA9

Kristin you look totaly diferent in this pic from the other one you puted earlier lol i wouldn't recognize you if i saw this pic somewhere else XD or maybe that's just my problem wit hrecognising people faces (again) ?? lol

anyway you both look lovely in this pic (y) :D wait a sec.. now that i see you together in same pic.. you have.. exactly he same hair !!

I can see the similarities in my face (But it IS my face so that may be why XD) This is also a completely different style of photo. More modest clothing/way less attitude XD and a different hairstyle + fading hair dye (we're both naturally blond XD) So it's exactly the same even when not dyed. I could probably drum up a handful of examples of how I look different in a LOT of photos XD 

Thanks again for the compliments! 

*looks back and forth* yeah she does look different, punk in one side and suddenly friendly on the other.

ORDIS affects us all with his bi-polar speech it's why we WANT TO TEAR HIS CYBER SPIRIT IN HALF  *Shakes head* i mean we ... love him so much

Edited by zaxiade

Actually that's pretty close. Pale skin. And I'm Indian and I can't even tan.... >.>

I never saw the comparison until now XD

Ha, well it took a while because I kept thinking "...I swear, she looks like someone I've seen before...".

Edited by LazerSkink

Thanks for the complement. :)

You post a pic of you not hiding.... And I'll post one of me not hiding. Deal? ;)

Aaarglll how could I fall in a trap this easy?!!!

Deal. 

(My username won't be relevant anymore though...)

Edited by unknow99