Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Hmmm... either set up video recording then pull a still or, motion activated photography.

I don't want to spoil your fun or anything, but that seems like an awful lot of effort with very little gain.

I've put more effort into things that were less useful though, so I'm not judging.

I don't want to spoil your fun or anything, but that seems like an awful lot of effort with very little gain.

I've put more effort into things that were less useful though, so I'm not judging.

Be worth it if you used it on someone that wasn't expecting it. 

I think it's fair to say Warframe has the best looking community in all of gaming. You people are gorgeous.

I found a pair of sunglasses while out on a walk so of course I had to try them on.

87WiKso.jpg

They look fabulous.

Ah, there you are Crispy! No more mullet?

Note to self: take picture of self after biking.

Okay but don't do a half haircut and half shaven, that was hilarious. That was a good "Two Face".

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Hairy beast. I wonder what anyone would do if you (take Noamuth's advice) set up a camera/video recording and you capture a poltergeist beside you? 

I don't really believe in that sort of thing, but you could always photoshop that sucker in there.

If you somehow manage to sneak a photo of me, I will totally give you mad props, and probably buy you a pizza.

86pvVTq.jpg

It was cold. And wet. And dark. 

Nice! So sorry you were down when you had a flat. I read your post. Are you good now? Be safe riding.

I had a mullet?

And I shaved my head a few weeks back. It was nice and refreshing.

Yep, at one time it was here. Shaved or buzz cut is really great especially when you have a nice round head.