Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

We finally got out of our basements.

I don't even have a basement and I still wanted to say that!

One day, I'll post an adorable picture of my partner and I too...one day.

For now, though, I'll just d'aww at all the couples, and upvote all the good lookin' people (i.e. everyone). Why is everyone so attractive???

87411560bgcci.jpg

But...I'm not in a basement...

That's the trick. That's why you're handsome. Because you're outside, to be seen. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then how can you be beautiful if you're hidden away inside a basement where no one can see you?

87411560bgcci.jpg

That's the trick. That's why you're handsome. Because you're outside, to be seen. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then how can you be beautiful if you're hidden away inside a basement where no one can see you?

That picture is so goddamn accurate...

I suppose so, and I guess my partner would agree, but I like my balaclava, considering it covers up that one visible thing I have an issue with—my face lmao

Still can't wait to be able to take the cute couple photos one day; like, seriously, all these couples are so adorable. Unfortunately, LDRs prevent such, and those cutesy Skype couple photos just don't work when one doesn't have a webcam.

Thought my first forum post should be a small intro of me. Started playing in Feb. 2013 open beta weekend I believed, been on and off a bit, now starting to get into the game a lot more now. forum profile states Nov. 2014. Yet I have the Braton and Lato Vandals (images in spoilers tab below). Hope to meet all of you one day in game :)

Feels like high school all over again LOL. (forced smile incoming)

qXOnbmT.jpg?1

gfsrhFI.jpg

hMp6zYU.jpg

29m4wu0.jpg

Thomas A aka DrRaygun aka the Dr

I love warframe because it's a team game, mutal recpect is everything.

+/- 2 years @ warframe, 2900 hours. FORMA EVERYTHING

The way you play your game, defines you as a person :) T. Anderson 2014

SHADOWS OF THE DEAD [sOTD] 99/100 storm clan

Quality over Quantity alliance  [last defended rail, Quality players only (skill+respect)

Edited by (PS4)DrRayGun