Jump to content

The Face Behind The Name! V2


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

My friend shaved half of her head and dyed it blue. I loved it on her.

Blue is one if my fav colors and works well with my shade of Brown hair.

Will have to see what the new boss thinks if dyed hair though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Noamuth said:

Blue is one if my fav colors and works well with my shade of Brown hair.

Will have to see what the new boss thinks if dyed hair though.

You interact with customers? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Nope. 

Well, maybe? I applied for a job in a veterinary clinic where I would have to.

When I had praxis in Spain Malága. I worked in a travel agency along with my class mate from my country. She dresses like a punk rock girl so she had that big black scene haircut, lots of piercings and black punk clothing. Our boss asked her to atleast remove her piercings claiming that she might scare away the customers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Deshiel said:

When I had praxis in Spain Malága. I worked in a travel agency along with my class mate from my country. She dresses like a punk rock girl so she had that big black scene haircut, lots of piercings and black punk clothing. Our boss asked her to atleast remove her piercings claiming that she might scare away the customers.

Hugh... can't believe there's still people afraid of piercing and everything that's not "normal". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

Hugh... can't believe there's still people afraid of piercing and everything that's not "normal". 

I wouldn't say that people are afraid of them, but some people still see piercings and tattoos as indicator of a lower social status. Also, there might be health & safety reasons to remove them, too (this goes for any kind of jewellery). Basic assumption is that you can clean neither them nor the spot properly while wearing them to avoid strange infections, and there's a chance of stuff and patients getting caught on them and ripping them out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

I wouldn't say that people are afraid of them, but some people still see piercings and tattoos as indicator of a lower social status. Also, there might be health & safety reasons to remove them, too (this goes for any kind of jewellery). Basic assumption is that you can clean neither them nor the spot properly while wearing them to avoid strange infections, and there's a chance of stuff and patients getting caught on them and ripping them out.

This is the primary reason I've heard for disallowing piercings in most customer service positions. 

I honestly think that I've gotten away with my industrial and gauged ears because I have long hair that covers the piercing and I haven't gauged to the point where I can't wear "normal" jewelry - I just need some larger backs.  I wish "unnatural" hair colors were less of an issue though.  I've seen some amazing dye jobs that even my boss at the time admired, but still but the kibosh on.

Oh well.  Time to work for myself and not have to worry about it. XD

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Still making the body pillows.

(for those who don't know. we live about 20 minutes from eachother)

still waiting for that not at all creepy accidental run in at a winco or somethin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2016 at 10:13 AM, LordOfScrugging said:

i issue a challenge, whoever can find out what i look like gets 500 plat. @Noamuth is banned from this challenge.

I don't know if this was serious or still going (nobody has answered)

Tina from Bob's Burgers, minus the nose.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...