Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

I feel like this thread needed a little love and my mental capacity was low enough to tortu- i mean.. gift you with my weird face.

cover your eyes now

sU8rn9r.jpg

J5snp3W.jpg

NjWlvRi.jpg

tnnZLN9.jpg(from a family visit in july, thankfully i look better on an actual camera and it's not just me.)

shhh don't tell anyone i'm literally thirteen* years of age otherwise i'm going to shave half of my hair off and dye the rest bright blue and get piercings from the shady guy squatting in the alleyway downtown.

literally everyone was playing pokemon go at the beach that day.

even us.

Edited by TheMetrocop
have a bonus image of my glorious nose

21 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

True but then this thread wouldn't be locked due to veering off topic.

I'd like this thread to stick around.

as an amateur derailer this level of derail would only appeal to extreme moderators.

but because reasons, uh..

back on topic whatever on-topic was in the first place 

For years now, this thread has been here and I have neglected it.

I'm not feeling especially worth looking at right now (health troubles really have a way of dinging your confidence, don'tcha know), but I will offer this picture of my cat.

Taken with an ancient potato. This is Queen Smudge (or Smudge, to her most loyal servants), now 16 years young, taking a survey of her old back yard. I'll come back and include an actual picture of me when I'm feeling a bit more... good, maybe?

Spoiler

yGI5hR6.jpg

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Very nice photos everyone! And cat. I'm glad to see this thread is still healthy. 

Reveal hidden contents

I removed most my past pics since my email and social media have been hacked. Not my PS4 or Warframe account.
Mud run and preparing for the next one in september and its going to be my third this year. 
IoylArH.jpg

Friend's wedding (comic book shoe themed, Wonderwoman for me and Joker for him) and the most fun I had in a wedding. 
STeys2F.jpg
g5CFgqs.jpg

IEpnGmB.jpg

Hehe I'd hack that too. ;) You look great. :)