Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

6 hours ago, BenzinNinJa said:

Does this mean you have numerous modern but non-functioning cameras lying around?

Also, cute dog. Would pet it till the cows came home.

After the cows came home, would you pet those instead? One you start petting the cows, can I pet the dog?

17 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Heyyyy haven't seen you around these days :D And it just kinda occurred to me you look a bit like a certain celebrity, in this picture at least...

RK4W25J.jpg

How's that back injury of yours looking? :3

My arm/neck/head injury from last summer has healed as well as it will. Still got a nice scar from it on my shoulder but it's all healed. As for looking like Michael Cera, I've been told that before. The 'stache doesn't help me, does it?

*pets @Snyphurr's puppy*

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

I was a horrible Jesus. After failing to perform anything remotely related to a miracle for 12 hours they decided to just let me go home instead.

It took decades for Jesus to do his first miracle but they only gave you 12 hours???

UNACCEPTABLE

But I'm sure you'll pull off something eventually :D

2 hours ago, BenzinNinJa said:

If you try to swallow a bottle cap, the guys at the hospital will let you borrow one of these cool stands!

It's so shiny! I really want one but when I took your advice and tried to swallow a bottle cap I accidentally succeeded and now it won't come out. I hope the hospital staff still lets me borrow one!

17 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

It took decades for Jesus to do his first miracle

I wonder if he did any "practice" miracles that didn't go so well when he was younger and he hadn't yet perfected his skills. Like making 40 loaves of bread that tasted fishy, or something. I mean, he had to have practiced, right?

2 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

Well, there's at least one gospel in the Apocrypha that didn't make it into the final draft of the bible that tells of stuff like that. The Infancy Gospel of Thomas

" and he took a branch of a willow and dispersed the waters which Jesus had gathered together. 2 And when Jesus saw what was done, he was wroth and said unto him: O evil, ungodly, and foolish one, what hurt did the pools and the waters do thee? behold, now also thou shalt be withered like a tree, and shalt not bear leaves, neither root, nor fruit. 3 And straightway that lad withered up wholly "

" After that again he went through the village, and a child ran and dashed against his shoulder. And Jesus was provoked and said unto him: Thou shalt not finish thy course (lit. go all thy way). And immediately he fell down and died. "

" And straightway they that accused him were smitten with blindness. "

Huh. Jesus was a... precocious little boy, according to this. I'm not even christian, but I'll say this: this book is hilariously hardcore.

6 hours ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Just followed you here and.. Wait wait.. how old are you again? Or are you Asian and look younger than you are?

You sure enjoy stalking me everywhere :3

raw

And yes, I'm Asian so I'm probably younger or older than I look. I'd like to know how old you thought I am before I tell you my age :3

On 9/3/2016 at 1:26 PM, Lord_Azrael said:

" and he took a branch of a willow and dispersed the waters which Jesus had gathered together. 2 And when Jesus saw what was done, he was wroth and said unto him: O evil, ungodly, and foolish one, what hurt did the pools and the waters do thee? behold, now also thou shalt be withered like a tree, and shalt not bear leaves, neither root, nor fruit. 3 And straightway that lad withered up wholly "

" After that again he went through the village, and a child ran and dashed against his shoulder. And Jesus was provoked and said unto him: Thou shalt not finish thy course (lit. go all thy way). And immediately he fell down and died. "

" And straightway they that accused him were smitten with blindness. "

Huh. Jesus was a... precocious little boy, according to this. I'm not even christian, but I'll say this: this book is hilariously hardcore.

the entire website is kind of both really intriguing and... kinda unsettling, to say the least.  a basic html page - not even anything official - dedicated to really off the wall practices, random "teachings", and things not even related to Christianity.  Why this is in there?  Not sure... how they obtained it?  no clue... if it's even an official document?  based on the rest of the site - no idea... I'm always wary of these kinds of things on the internet, especially being Christian myself.

At the very least, it's a fun read :P

6 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

You sure enjoy stalking me everywhere :3

raw

And yes, I'm Asian so I'm probably younger or older than I look. I'd like to know how old you thought I am before I tell you my age :3

who doesn't like  stalking you?  we're your secret paparazzi... you never know where we are or when we'll show up....

hai :3

I'm guessing 490

2 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

At the very least, it's a fun read :P

It certainly is. Any story - however meaningless - that has jesus straight up murdering two kids using his god powers is at least entertaining. At least, I think it's two people. Certainly "the lad withered up wholly" doesn't sound like a very happy outcome, whatever it means.

2 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

And yes, I'm Asian so I'm probably younger or older than I look.

I have no idea how to process this statement. Do Asians rarely look their age? I've never heard this before...  :)

3 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Do Asians rarely look their age? I've never heard this before...  :)

It isn't just Asians, either. I'm 26; central american genes on my mom's side and caucasian on my dad's. I require tactical stubble if I don't want to be pegged as 16-18.

Both a blessing and a curse.