Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Just now, notlamprey said:

It isn't just Asians, either. I'm 26; central american genes on my mom's side and caucasian on my dad's. I require tactical stubble if I don't want to be pegged as 16-18.

Eh, I'm the same way, and I have mostly caucasian ancestry (like, wales and england and stuff). I look really young without "tactical stubble." BTW, I am totally stealing the name "tactical stubble." Thank you for your contribution.  :)

3 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

~snip

raw

And yes, I'm Asian so I'm probably younger or older than I look. I'd like to know how old you thought I am before I tell you my age :3

Are you Korean? And below the legal drinking age. 

8 hours ago, Echoa said:

oh hey this topic is still here! Hey guys and gals

IMAG1556_1_zps4ooiwbxv.jpg

Now there's a familiar face. Howdy, Echoa?

3 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

who doesn't like  stalking you?  we're your secret paparazzi... you never know where we are or when we'll show up....

hai :3

I'm guessing 490

tumblr_m41a8aLh041qibnkk.gif.....but stahp I get too easily attached!

59 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I have no idea how to process this statement. Do Asians rarely look their age? I've never heard this before...  :)

Eh saying Asian is a bit of a broad term as that can include the dark skins too, but yea Chinese/Japanese/Koreans/Yellow seems to age gracefully and exhibition A here:

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/9585/This_Japanese_women_is_43_year_old_but_she_looks_like_20

9 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Are you Korean? And below the legal drinking age. 

Nope, homegrown Chinese right here :) but I do get told a lot by others that I look Japanese/Korean xD

And not at all owo I'm actually within the legal drinking age (in my country at least)

5 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

the entire website is kind of both really intriguing and... kinda unsettling, to say the least.  a basic html page - not even anything official - dedicated to really off the wall practices, random "teachings", and things not even related to Christianity.  Why this is in there?  Not sure... how they obtained it?  no clue... if it's even an official document?

Well, that gospel is part of the Apocrypha, early Christian scripture that didn't make the cut when the "official" Bible was put together. So those have been around for as long as the four main gospels. You can even buy Bible versions that have some of them added. They're about as official as any religious text.

4 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

I think I was guessing around 20-26.. e.e"

I'm just gonna stalk around here btw, so none of y'all should expect a photo from this boy anytime soon.

I'll trade ya!

If you post a propper picture of your lovely mug (Face, red.), I'll post a picture of me from my 18th birthday where i'm wearing the thong my grandmother gave me.

4 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

I'll trade ya!

If you post a propper picture of your lovely mug (Face, red.), I'll post a picture of me from my 18th birthday where i'm wearing the thong my grandmother gave me.

Damn, that's.. pretty tempting.

.. I'll see if I got a decent pic.

7 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

I'll trade ya!

Just now, LunarEdge7 said:

Damn, that's.. pretty tempting.

.. I'll see if I got a decent pic.

DOOO EEEEETT!!! 

For all our sakes!

24 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

DOOO EEEEETT!!! 

For all our sakes!

Pfft xD

Anyway, here's the shota face. 19 years old and I still don't match most of my classmates' teenage physique.

Spoiler

4e4IEcx.jpg

Try to ignore the red dots. I don't know why I am, but I'm only proud of my eyes, brows and the different types of messy hair I get every morning. Sometimes I get to wear an afro, sometimes a durian head, and sometimes a kpop/jpop wannabe. So the hair's the highlight, probably. Hek I mind as well take a pic of the afro hair I might get few days after this post.

A promise is a promise, Benzin.. make sure there's nothing blocking the highlight of that picture. xD

1 minute ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Anyway, here's the shota face. 19 years old and I still don't match most of my classmates' teenage physique.

Reveal hidden contents

Heh, in that picture you kind of look like you're eyeing a delicious piece of pie, and you're seriously considering grabbing it and running away even though you know you shouldn't.   :)

1 minute ago, BenzinNinJa said:

It was a weird day...

... THIS TRADE WAS WORTH IT.

And I said I wouldn't post a pic. Dx

Your left arm looks different from the rest of you. Like you were gonna turn into something hideous/cool.

Either Resident Evil or Prototype Alex Mercer style. xD

1 hour ago, LunarEdge7 said:

I think I was guessing around 20-26.. e.e"

I'm just gonna stalk around here btw, so none of y'all should expect a photo from this boy anytime soon.

Oh never thought I look that old :0

49 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Pfft xD

Reveal hidden contents

4e4IEcx.jpg

Try to ignore the red dots. I don't know why I am, but I'm only proud of my eyes, brows and the different types of messy hair I get every morning. Sometimes I get to wear an afro, sometimes a durian head, and sometimes a kpop/jpop wannabe. So the hair's the highlight, probably. Hek I mind as well take a pic of the afro hair I might get few days after this post.

A promise is a promise, Benzin.. make sure there's nothing blocking the highlight of that picture. xD

Why lookey here this gorgeous boy :3

FOR A MOMENT THERE YOU REMINDED ME OF MY EX JFC

44 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

A deal is a deal.

!!! WARNING PROBABLY NSFW !!!

Reveal hidden contents

iZYyweI.jpg

It was a weird day...

I'M JUST GLAD I WASN'T DRINKING ANYTHING WHEN I OPENED THAT SPOILER

1 hour ago, BenzinNinJa said:

It was a weird day...

Really? Why?

2 hours ago, BenzinNinJa said:

I'll post a picture of me from my 18th birthday where i'm wearing the thong my grandmother gave me.

2 hours ago, BenzinNinJa said:

the thong my grandmother gave me.

Oh. That's why.

What the hell grandma?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT GENDER YOUR GRANDSON IS?!?!   :)

46 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Oh never thought I look that old :0

Why lookey here this gorgeous boy :3

FOR A MOMENT THERE YOU REMINDED ME OF MY EX JFC

Well I never saw how you looked like, so I just had to guess from other stuff like how you spend your time and all that? ^^"

And LOL WHAT?

Is that a good or a bad thing? xD

4 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Well I never saw how you looked like, so I just had to guess from other stuff like how you spend your time and all that? ^^"

And LOL WHAT?

Is that a good or a bad thing? xD

lolkay

I SAID YOU LOOK GORGEOUS KAY

It's goodbad. Idk he sent a similar picture to me just few days ago.

17 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

What the hell grandma?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT GENDER YOUR GRANDSON IS?!?!   :)

It was a mens-thong (luckily). Things was made weirder by that fact that I was on vacation with my parents and sister, on a camping site in Austria (Heiligenblut - Nationalpark Camping), where my parents had been coming since before I was born. We know the family that runs the site pretty well.

For some reason my dad had invited my aunt and uncle, plus their kids, to pop by, since they were on vacation in Italy, and could be there in less than a day.

So there I was, on a camping site, far far away from home, surrounded by loved ones chanting "put it on! put it on!", and had no other choice.

I stille have the thong, but haven't worn it since.

1 minute ago, BenzinNinJa said:

It was a mens-thong (luckily). Things was made weirder by that fact that I was on vacation with my parents and sister, on a camping site in Austria (Heiligenblut - Nationalpark Camping), where my parents had been coming since before I was born. We know the family that runs the site pretty well.

For some reason my dad had invited my aunt and uncle, plus their kids, to pop by, since they were on vacation in Italy, and could be there in less than a day.

So there I was, on a camping site, far far away from home, surrounded by loved ones chanting "put it on! put it on!", and had no other choice.

I stille have the thong, but haven't worn it since.

You should wear it again and post a new picture with it :3

37 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

So there I was, on a camping site, far far away from home, surrounded by loved ones chanting "put it on! put it on!"

This... is a strange and amusing mental image.  :)

37 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

You should wear it again and post a new picture with it :3

Yes! Wear only that thong and a warframe hat. WE SHALL MAKE YOU THE POSTER BOY OF WARFRAME!!