Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

12 hours ago, Echoa said:

Hey, Im familiar? :O sorry i cant say the same xP

Where might you know me from? I'm a bit of a social hermit (trying to work on that) only place I could maybe think of is Instagram unless I actually know you :P

Anxiety doesn't lend itself to my attempts at photography, or having friends....or anything

I meant you posted here before. 

14 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

~snip

Nope, homegrown Chinese right here :) but I do get told a lot by others that I look Japanese/Korean xD

And not at all owo I'm actually within the legal drinking age (in my country at least)

Okay, so 18 years old is the legal drinking age in china. Sounds good, thanks. 21 for U.S.A.

12 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

.....acualy it's Malaysia

Eyy, I forgot, you're my country neighbour!

I had a blast in KL, wish I can go back to that cold af place again :D/

And yeah.. what's your age again? I thought you told me that you'd tell after I'd guessed. -Death stare-

4 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Eyy, I forgot, you're my country neighbour!

I had a blast in KL, wish I can go back to that cold af place again :D/

And yeah.. what's your age again? I thought you told me that you'd tell after I'd guessed. -Death stare-

KL? Cold? Bruh it's like Satan's butthole up here D:

As for my age...*deep inhalation*

Spoiler

19 ;D

6 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

KL? Cold? Bruh it's like Satan's butthole up here D:

Ayyy, same age ^_^

And wuut? Last time I went there, it was like getting frostbite in under an hour.. maybe I mentioned the wrong place? I hope so.. ;-;

Edited by LunarEdge7

16 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

.....acualy it's Malaysia

Malaysia, thanks for the correction. Mine's Philippines but I'm a California A.

On 9/5/2016 at 4:36 AM, TheMetrocop said:

kiCM48dh.jpg

can't wake up

wake me up inside

save me from the dark

Why look so sad? Smile!

19 hours ago, Echoa said:

Oh lol yes I did back when xD

My mind sounded like you knew me somehow and I was like "whaaat?"

Relax. I'm not a full-fledged stalker yet. 

1 hour ago, Echoa said:

You get a camera and do it to celebrities they call it a job. 

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I don't have any talent with a camera. I do selfies and manage to cut part of my head off.

But I was successful taking photos of Miss Philippines contestant when I ran into them at my fav eatery and even got them to go to my store and buy shoes. So there's a strong possibility. I'm not completely hopeless yet. 

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

i look 2dorky when i smile. the pokerface only accentuates dat jawline.

I don't think you'll look dorky. But I see the intended look. It's preety good, then! I can't do a good poker face so I'm envious. 

4 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

i look 2dorky when i smile. the pokerface only accentuates dat jawline.

I think you're trying too hard to see imperfections. The only problem I see with that picture is that the darkness inside you is eating its way out and will soon consume us all you look a little sad.   :)

My ex has this ritual she does all the time. She looks in the mirror, focusing exclusively on individual details, looking for any reason to call herself unattractive. I had to keep reminding her that nobody else saw her that way.

Anyway, I don't think that anybody would think that you look dorky.   (did that make sense?)

13 minutes ago, notlamprey said:

I've slummed around here long enough without officially contributing.

As usual, I am choosing to solve this problem with finger guns. For your consideration, Tactical Stubble Form.

Hide contents

GRPvgaTl.jpg

Hey now! Violence never solves anything except overpopulation. If you go through life solving all your problems with finger guns, pretty soon someone will point their finger guns at you! And THEN where will you be?

But I can tell how cool you are by how stubbly you are! In solidarity with my stubble-brothers (stubrothers?) I am also being stubbly!   :)

#stubblife

11 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I don't have any talent with a camera. I do selfies and manage to cut part of my head off.

But I was successful taking photos of Miss Philippines contestant when I ran into them at my fav eatery and even got them to go to my store and buy shoes. So there's a strong possibility. I'm not completely hopeless yet. 

I don't think you'll look dorky. But I see the intended look. It's preety good, then! I can't do a good poker face so I'm envious. 

takes many years of being an only child

10 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I think you're trying too hard to see imperfections. The only problem I see with that picture is that the darkness inside you is eating its way out and will soon consume us all you look a little sad.   :)

My ex has this ritual she does all the time. She looks in the mirror, focusing exclusively on individual details, looking for any reason to call herself unattractive. I had to keep reminding her that nobody else saw her that way.

Anyway, I don't think that anybody would think that you look dorky.   (did that make sense?)

well, dorky as in my already stronk cheeks turn into this AkMMom0l.jpg

introducing elf with 2small tyrolean 

tl;dr vampire -> elf

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

tell that to my unusually manish voice.

no seriously i could probably blend in well on some tumblr sabotage mission 

This means.. you can be a reverse trap? I'd like to see you crossdressing and lookin' handsome and whatnot. Cuz' it'll be fun and cool :D