Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

Cleared out the last two-three pages. This has gone off-topic even for off-topic (impressive but not the point I'm trying to make here). You guys are welcome to have fun and post pictures of yourselves, but when the discussions starts straying off into "jail bait" and food I think it's time to realize that we've gone way overboard. 

Please be respectful. I know this is off-topic and this thread has been going strong for several years now, but a little effort goes a long way in assure you keep these things alive and not locked. 

Thank you! 

7 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I think a better question might be: WHY OH GOD WHY?!?!

10 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

How does that work? I can go for about half a week before my hair gets so fatty, I could grease the pan with it.

Your hair produces oils as a result of using shampoo and conditioner. If you stop using those things, your hair stops producing the oil.

Yes, it is hella itchy, hella gross, very oily, etc etc. but that part lasts only about a month or two. Doing this also prevents dandruff (which I have enough to finally bring the south a white christmas) it's super super good for you, just really nasty for awhile. My SO is doing it too so. We use baby powder to soak up the excess oil and dry shampoo to make it not smell.

8 hours ago, theclinton said:

Pinned the thread to help increase visibility!

First Pinned post in off topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!1!

Make sure to behave because im watching the thread again

2698038-ehhhh-you-cant-make-me.jpg

.......please dont hurt me

Edited by Echoa